BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsZodaca

by Zodaca

Package Includes: 1 x 32-piece Set Makeup Brushes with Pouch Bag, Pink 1 x Makeup Brush Color Removal/Switch SpongeProduct Description: 1 x 32-piece Set Makeup Brushes with Pouch Bag, Pink Color: Pink Brush Material: Synthetic Brush Hair and Wood Pouch...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zodaca 32 Pcs Makeup Brush Set with Pouch Bag + Brush Color Removal Sponge, Swiftly Switch /Remove Shadow Color, Pink!
Mikaylah T.
Winter Garden, FL
I was given this as a gift but I 100% love every single item. Plus I love the color pink. Makes for great gifts or just for any makeup lover to have!
Jadhe C.
Bronx
I really love these brushes they’re so nice & smooth . I ordered mine from walmart . I don’t use them a lot only when i do my makeup .
Dayris H.
Me encanta las brochas son muy suaves duradera y cada brocha con su propio uso excelente lo recomiendo

Looking for your answer?