BY ZO SKIN HEALTH

Ashley G.
Omaha, NE
Game changer!!! I cannot live without this!!! My skin has literally had lines diminished because of this product. I hate wearing foundation now cause my skin looks so good.
Ciara W.
denver, co
I’m loving this product so far. My skin felt amazing just after one use! After waking up - my skin felt so soft and I could see my skin clearing up and looking more youthful
Shellie M.
Arlington
I have gotten amazing results with the growth serum. It has helped the fine lines on my face and neck. I have never seen results like these with any other skin care line.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
This is an awesome product. The gel is lightweight and helps makes the skin stronger and helps repairs the skin. This helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This helps strengthen the skin. Helps restore hydration and provides a protective barrier. This helps promote brighter, younger, healthier skin. I use this product before I go to bed. A little bit goes a long way. One to two pumps.
Sandra H.
Love this product! The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because of the price point and the pump. I feel the pump should work so that you get every drop of this product, but have found it doesn’t always function properly. A great go-to for anti-aging and does what it says.
Terri L.
Love love love this product. I can tell the difference if I don't use it in a few days. My skin is smoother, hydrated and it feels soft to the touch.
Carmen A.
Just started using this product. Can already see a difference. Packaging is interesting. The pump system in the jar is not efficient.
Sian J.
Dublin
expensive but worth it, I have suffered with patch dry skin on my cheeks for years and this serum has really helped me achieve a velvety smooth look to my face.  I can't seem to get any at the moment, my dermatologist said there was a shortage and I'm wondering if I should flirt with other brands?
Caitlin T.
Saskatoon, SK
Excellent Product! I have been using it for three years and have seen a major difference in my skin. This is a plant based growth factor product and has a lot of debate behind it regarding its actual benefits.  I can say from experience this product is absolutely effective.  The gel is lightweight and not sticky like other gel products.  This product promotes healthier skin, while it strengthens weak skin reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that it has an odd smell to it. not a fan of the aroma, but the benefits outweigh this negative.
Raw A.
Doha, Doha
This product is an anti aging serum I started using zo skin radical night repair which sheds the dead skin by peeling it and this serum helps activate the collagen in your skin and to build more healthier skin. I used it now for almost three months it's really amazing i reduced the amount of Botox injections because my fine lines don't really show like before.
Sian J.
Dublin
I have been using it for quite a while and am very happy with it, however I am trying to find out what percentage of Retinol is actually in it? does anyone know?