ZO Skin Health Ossential Growth Factor Serum

by ZO Skin Health

Can I use this under my eyes as well without having to buy the growth factor for eyes? I know the under eye area is more thin and delicate but would The original growth factor serum be as effective under the eyes as it is for the face?
Hii, just purchased this. When should I be using both night and day or during the day as I use retinol at night?
Start your review of ZO Skin Health Ossential Growth Factor Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Rose A J.
Hobbs, NM
This is a must have!!!! My skin is so clear, even toned, smoothed out my texture and my fine lines are vanishing! I think this is worth every penny.
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
The holy grail of serum! So light on your skin, yet so powerful! My skin texture and appearance is much more even. My complexion has improved and I rarely require concealer. The pump mechanism ensures that you are using just the right amount and get every last drop! A little goes a long way and this product, while pricey, does deliver excellent results and lasts for several months.
Alyson K.
This stuff makes the skin feel so good and soft & helps if ur using retinol esp when u start to peel it’s a god send
Madison K.
West Chicago , IL
This is an amazing product, smells amazing, feels even better on the skin. I am a licensed aesthetician and know a lot about skin. Even tho this is a great growth factor I want to give my knowledge on science. ZO growth Factor is a plant-based growth factor. What does that mean it means that it is created by plants which is great and does give you results but if you want results quicker and results that are made to work with human skin you definitely need to get the TNS growth factor serum by skin Medica. That growth factor is a human growth factor and works biologically with our skin creating Younger healthier looking skin in the best most efficient way possible
Susan B.
Orange City, FL
This growth serum uses plant not human which I love. It gives me a great treatment that has changed my skin in just two months. The texture is greatly improved and the over all feel is amazing.
Jennie C.
Transforms your skin! We drastically lose collagen production in our 30’s and the aging process really starts to kick in. This serum will increase collagen and elastin production, while hydrating your skin at the same time. It’s pricey but worth it!
Jennifer C.
Pasadena, TX
I was able to try this product because we sold it at my job and got a pretty decent discount. I have oily skin and was iffy about trying this product but went ahead and gave it a try. I went through two and the formula wasn’t consistent. The first time it was a clear and the second it was a little yellowish. The product feels thick and it felt a little heavy on my skin. I wouldn’t buy this at full price.
Lindsey E.
Kalispell, MT
It’s the best serum I’ve tried yet. Love the packaging for keeping product fresh and clean, but I’m not sure when I’m close to running out.... and I don’t want to be without it. Great combination of peptides and cellular growth factors. Soothing and moisturizing properties abound.
gracetharprn T.
This serum plumps the skin with a boost of hydration and makes your skin feel soft and full of hydration after sleeping. My skin feels ready for the day and refreshed and recharged. This is a must for daily routine and I would definitely recommend to all my friends and for all skin types!
Chaza A.
Germantown, MD
I had been using zo skin growth factor for almost 3 years to smooth the expression lines and it really worked magic.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...