Add a Photo

By ZO SKIN HEALTH
Meri F.
Meri F.

Love this ldaily lotion! I use morning and night after cleansing. Very light textured, great under makeup and does not build on the skin. Although pricey, it is a great product! The packaging is sleek and travels well. Will definitely repurchase!
Veida M.
Veida M.
Baltimore, MD

I'm obsessed with this product! For years I tried every daily moisturizer under the sun and assumed that I just wasn't one of those people with good skin. THEN a Doctor suggested I try this. GAME CHANGER. I have younger, clearer looking skin. I started seeing results within a week of use!
Nazrene K.
Nazrene K.
Oshawa, Ontario

This product line is amazing I'm so in love with it. It's a dermal grade product line that means it's able to contain higher levels of chemicals like salicylic acid, glycolic acid retinol aka vitamin a, and vitamin c that all can be found in drugstore or department store skin care lines at lower levels.

This product has retinol & powerful antioxidants. It can be used daily on its own or as a serum under a heavier day cream.
It helps to repair the skins barrier so if you have sensitive skin it will help it become more resilient. The retinol helps to speed up cellular turn over, tighten skin and slightly fade pigment. I use this product with others from the line and I'm very happy with it
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH

What is the best part about this product?? What are the benefits?

Join Now