BY ZO SKIN HEALTH

• How often are you supposed to use this product? Once or t...4 Answers
  • What is the best part about this product?? What are the b...3 Answers
  • Does anyone use this product3 Answers
ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz.

Start your review of ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Colorado Springs
The ZO Skin Line is absolutely amazing. Combined, the power of products working together is simply life changing, but even individually, you will see results.

I attend my esthetician's office regularly; but it has only been recently that I have been diving deeper into the skincare product world.

Daily Defense was applied on my face after a dermaplane treatment - and I have been in love ever since. It is a lotion like product, that glides over the skin nicely, and disappears with the quickest dry down. There are little micro balls that dissolve throught the day, to continue to keep your skin protected. It is great as a primer for makeup, as well! How cool is that; protection and beautifucation!
If you haven't yet tried the ZO skincare line, this is a great product to dive into for your initial go. Trust me, no disappointment. ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz.
Placentia
One of my absolute favorite products. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It is very lightweight and great for all skin types. Diminished fine lines and have an overall brighter complexion.
Metairie, LA
This product is amazing! It feels so good on the skin and absorbs into the skin really great! This leaves my skin looking glowy and moisturized. One pump of this product is all you need daily. I have oily skin and i love this product
Again one of my all time favorites. I cannot say enough about ZoSkin. It has changed my skin I’ve been on a strict regimen for 3 years ( as I can afford-I , of course, have major other priorities like family -bills) but I do use 5 of this line religiously- and I treat myself. To This. And the Growth Factor serumI use one or the other - this has incredible ingredients to calm the skin, a beautiful layer of all essential ingredients to provide a smoother, calmer, toned face. I highly recommend. It is a high price point. If you keep going back you will definitely be upset once its gone. Try your best to teach yourself with all your products- one -1/2 pump and done! You can overuse and overdose your skin just like anything else. This is a keeper. It is definitely worth a try. Just keep it to a minimal Xo
Nashville, TN
I love daily power defense. This is their core product and let me tell you why. You can use this on any skin type and you will still get the amazing feels this product can give. I love how much glow it gives me. The moisture isn’t too sticky or glappy feeling. I do not break out from it it just leaves my skin feeling smooth. this product is a bit pricey but worth it if you are going to invest in this great skin care line! It is a very aggressive product line so adding this into your skincare routine will help with the dryness but not leaving you feeling like a lot of over the counter moisturizers do!
I got this product for free at a Marathon Expo. After I used up the test-tube bottle, I went back to the store to buy some more. I love that it left my face feeling moisturized, and had SPF to protect my face from the sun. Living in FL., I really need a product I can wear everyday that is going to do all of this! The product is breathable and easy to wear underneath any makeup of mine! It's my daily go-to.
Orange Park, FL
This product is a ZO Skin Health essential and a staple of my skin care routine. The texture feels amazing and leaves your skin so smooth! Your skin will have a bit of a glow once you put this on but it is far from oily. The best part is you only need to use a pea sized squirt of this product twice a day which gives you so much bang for your buck.
Oviedo, FL
I’ve purchased this product 3 times now, so I must like it! I have combo skin and I can use this as my regular moisturizer morning and night. Light feeling, smells good (the whole line does), and just enough moisture without overdoing it.
greenville
This completely changed my skin. I have very sensitive skin and this makes it bright while also moisturizing it. I get compliments on my skin but only since I started using the zo line. Highly recommend it more than anything else
Dallas, TX
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used! I can see it repair my skin and acne through out the day! I use it morning and night and is totally worth the price. I will continue to buy it forever!! It goes on light but does so much for my skin at the same time!

ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email