BY ZO SKIN HEALTH

• What is the best part about this product?? What are the benefits? 1 Answers
Elizabeth F.
Probably my favorite skin care product on the market. It’s a great hydrator for during the day and is packed with powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals. It also gives you a gorgeous glow.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Great product. We sell this at the spa that I work at and I tried it and I am a believer. This product works so well. My skin is looking clearer and younger. Don't let the price scare you away because I promise this is worth it. This products has antioxidants in it to help protect the skin. This also helps tighten and make the skin firmer. This defense helps repair damage the skin already has and protect it against future skin damage.
Veida M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm obsessed with this product! For years I tried every daily moisturizer under the sun and assumed that I just wasn't one of those people with good skin. THEN a Doctor suggested I try this. GAME CHANGER. I have younger, clearer looking skin. I started seeing results within a week of use!
Meri F.
Love this ldaily lotion! I use morning and night after cleansing. Very light textured, great under makeup and does not build on the skin. Although pricey, it is a great product! The packaging is sleek and travels well. Will definitely repurchase!
Bobby H.
Waterford
This is much more of a powerhouse super serum than just a daily moisturiser, it is certainly one of the more expensive products in this line but I feel the price is justified given the amount of antioxidants inside. My skin has always managed to tolerate it also, even in its most compromised states (Post Peel or overuse of Retinoids).  My only gripe would be sometimes it is difficult to get the very last of the product out but overall this product is worth the splurge.
Caitlin T.
saskatoon
My everyday moisturizer.  I can not get enough of this entire line.  I will never stray on to a different product line. With properties including Vitamin E which provides antioxidants to the skin, and retinol which will promote firm an even skin tone.  It is truly the perfect daytime skin moisturizer, no wonder this is one of ZO skin cares best sellers!  highly recommend
Dilfuza U.
Dubai , Dubai
Never never stop using this product! This is the superstar of zo skin health products. Absolutely lux to apply, it has Retinol and good punch of antioxidants to protect from daily free radicals. It extends the lifetime SPF applied on top.
Nazrene K.
Oshawa, ON
This product line is amazing I'm so in love with it. It's a dermal grade product line that means it's able to contain higher levels of chemicals like salicylic acid, glycolic acid retinol aka vitamin a, and vitamin c that all can be found in drugstore or department store skin care lines at lower levels.

This product has retinol & powerful antioxidants. It can be used daily on its own or as a serum under a heavier day cream.
It helps to repair the skins barrier so if you have sensitive skin it will help it become more resilient. The retinol helps to speed up cellular turn over, tighten skin and slightly fade pigment. I use this product with others from the line and I'm very happy with it
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
What is the best part about this product?? What are the benefits?