BeautyFaceFacial SkincareZO Skin Health
Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 floz

ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz.

by ZO Skin Health

What are the chances of your skin being worse after using?
WhaT are your favorite Ipsy products?
Has Anyone tried this? Is it worth the price tag?
Start your review of ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Gracie M.
Minneapolis, MN
ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz. uploaded by Gracie M.
Okay this is super super expensive. I got it as a gift. I love it but I vent afford to rebuy it.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,275 reviews
ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz. uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Zo Skin Daily power defense and the smaller size retails for $100.00. This is a serum formula that is filled with anti aging benefits. It has ingredients to protect and help correct any damage that already exists. Helps turnover the skin and leaves a glow that I love. It works with my sensitive, acne prone skin.
Amanda M.
Norco, CA
ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz. uploaded by Amanda M.
Simply amazing. I’ve been using ZO skin health for about 6 months now and my skin has never looked better. Yes, it’s pricey but you can save money in facials and Botox if you just use this line consistently! This product makes my skin so smooth and clear, I use it twice a day.
Karen C.
ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz. uploaded by Karen C.
I am always impressed with the effectiveness of this skincare line. I wish it was a little more moisturizing and had SPF in it because you still have to apply sunscreen and an additional moisturizer in my opinion.
Vanessa D.
est Bismark Ave
ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz. uploaded by Vanessa D.
This stuff is a must have power house for fighting free radicals and helping with anti aging. It is very effective. The catch is the price, but it's hard to skimp on your face. It is safe for sensitive skin like mine, I would recommend to others!
Sarah A.
Ann Arbor, MI
A great lightweight moisturizer! Can be worn under makeup and does not feel heavy or caked on. Perfect for layering with a skin care regimen in the evening as well. I prefer a thicker evening moisturizer in the winter months. As with other ZO products, the quality is amazing, it lasts a long time, and a little goes a long way! My only qualm is that when I use this for my daytime moisturizer, it does not have SPF in it!
Eliza C.
Greenwich, CT
I have really been enjoying the Daily Power Defense from the starter kit. It is very light and smooth. I wish it were a bit more moisturizing but love it as a first step after the ZO® SKIN HEALTH Complexion Renewal Pads and before the [product:zo-skin-health-10%-vitamin-c-self-activating] which is like 100% silk to the touch. I still use the Zo Skin Health Hydrating Crème on top before the [product:zo-skin-health-oclipse-sunscreen-primer-spf-30-—-1oz/30ml] which I just ran out of sadly! I say give it a shot (for a minimum of 2-3 weeks) and see what your skin thinks!
Lindsey K.
Milton, DE
This stuff is great really gives my skin the extra glow it needs. I added this after using the cleanser and exfoliated and it really made a difference. I bought this at a local plastic surgeon’s office. It’s a little pricey but it lasts a long time. You only need a small amount to cover your whole face.
Rose A J.
Hobbs, NM
I am having a love hate relationship with this product. I love the product and how it makes my face and skin feel and look. I don't like how my makeup looks when applied on top of this product. It looks patchy the longer I wear it and if you try to smooth it out with your fingers it rolls up and comes off your face. I have tried two different primers, one did work better than the other. Maybe it is just I have to find the right primer. Over all the product is awesome. The key is just finding the right combination for your makeup to apply evenly and not look patchy.
Pamela G.
Lenexa
ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense 1 fl.oz. uploaded by Pamela G.
I have used this since I tried it at the med spa, over 2 years ago. It provides antioxidant protection. It also helps tighten and firm the skin. I have noticed my skin has a healthy glow that I love, when I use it. Its lightweight but provides great moisture. Its described as a serum but feels more like a lotion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kyle B.
il y a 2 ans
Mindy M. il y a un an
I used the smaller size first. You need one pump per application. It lasted at least 2months and sometimes used twice a day. I am currently using the 1.7 for the first time and I purchased 3-4 months ago and still have about 1/4 of the bottle left. A little goes a long way with this product