ZO Skin Health Oraser Daily Hand Repair SPF 20 3.4oz

by ZO Skin Health

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZO Skin Health Oraser Daily Hand Repair SPF 20 3.4oz!
How would you rate this product?
Samm1e C.
Bartow, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Usually end up giving this to the hubby. He actually uses the whole tube and I have to buy more. He loves it. I used to Cary a smaller one in my purse before he figures out he loved it. I would recommend! It hydrates and makes a difference to get you soft hands.
Alyssa G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the smell of this. Has long lasting hydration. This is definitely a must for those in Healthcare or who suffer from dry skin in the winter. I love how it smells and how creamy the solution is. I would absolutely buy this again and I will be.
Katie P.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would normally just use other hand repair creams out there because this is a little pricy for my liking but it’s a good product.
Ashley H.
Delaware, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very nice hand cream! Doesn’t leave hands feeling greased or oily. Actually helps with repairing the skin compared to OTC products

Looking for your answer?