BY ZO SKIN HEALTH

Dary G.
This recovery cream feels like a delight on your skin, you will wake up with hydrated soft skin. This whole line is awesome.
Shellie M.
Arlington
The recovery cream works great after the brightenex. It replenishes the skin well after the retinol.
Annaliese F.
Delray Beach, FL
I use this product every other night alternating between this and the Z0 growth factor for my evening routine due to these being thicker products they are the last product that I put on in my evening skin care routine. I really love how moisturize and plump it makes my skin feel without making it greasy there’s no transferred to my pillow and since he starting to use this product about two years ago I have not been tempted to try any other night creams. I’ve noticed a drastic improvement in the overall tone, texture, and fine lines and wrinkles of my skin. If I do skip a night I noticed my make up does not apply as well the next morning. This stuff is great!
Brenda P.
Benton City, WA
My #1 favorite moisturizer! I’ve used almost every skincare line carried in drugstores, ultra, Sephora and more! I was never satisfied with any of them until I discovered ZO Skin Health by Dr Zein Obagi! It is a medical grade skincare and 100% worth every single penny!
Alyssa N.
Monument, CO
I use this every night. I love how soft it makes my skin feel. Smells good and is incredibly effective. I’ve noticed my skin is a lot less red and this doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s a rich and creamy formula but nothing overbearing. I love this product line.
Kylie F.
Leduc, AB
There is nothing this product can’t do! It helps with my acne, lines, and leaves my face glowing and bright. I didn’t even know I had issues with the texture of my skin until it noticed how nice it looked after using this!
Melissa D.
Pointe aux trembles , AL
Honestly love this cream! It really hydrates your skin after washing all the days dirt that stuck to your face! Kinda expensive but I would definitely get it again!
Raw A.
Doha, Doha
I use this product for over a month my skin never looked this radiant. The fine lines aren't noticeable like before and it leaves your skin softer