ZO Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair

by ZO Skin Health

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZO Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair!
Lindsey S.
Timberlake, NC
ZO Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair uploaded by Lindsey S.
Best eye cream I have used. It is pricey but does brighten under the eye. It is a great texture and sinks into the skin well. It is gentle and does not irritate the skin. I would recommend applying day and night! Temporary results so you will have to continue to use it!
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I'm on the fence here. It's incredibly expensive. I feel like I've seen a slight improvement in the skin under my eyes (brightness, moisture) but because of the price, I may consider trying something new once this runs out.
Alma D.
Los Angeles
Great eye cream to help minimize fine lines around eye area. It was gentle to the delicate skin around the eyes. I would like different packaging where you do no need to put your fingers into the container.
Stacy F.
Owensboro, KY
I love the intense eye repair fro ZO!! I not only use it under and on the sides of my eyes...I cheat and use it around my mouth. It’s gentle, but it may be a little more pricey than most. But I do recommend it.
Nicole B.
Boston, MA
All of the ZO products have improved my skin tremendously. I used to have extremely poor, cystic acne around my chin and neck and now with the use of this line, I have seen dramatic results. I highly recommend to anyone experiencing hormonal acne.
Nicole B.
Boston, MA
Marycel T.
Pismo Beach, CA
Retinol in a bottle! Of course with any retinol has a drying effect but with a good cream barrier for hydration, a must and your under eyes will be taken care of from dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. It definitely lessened my dark circles and minimized fine lines. Texture is creamy and not greasy, as it should. Price is very pricey but a good product makes it worth it.
Adriana R.
Kissimmee, FL
Best exfoliating I’ve tried, you can feel the deep cleanse, it gets all the oily and the dead cells of your face. By the second good or even after one time you can feel the big difference
Haley F.
Bar Harbor, ME
I only have fine lines around my eyes, but I have noticed a huge difference in the fine lines that have melted away. This product is expensive, but definitely worth the price tag! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a product that will actually work!
Shellie M.
Arlington
The eye repair eliminates the fine lines and dark circles under the eyes. It also helps with the puffiness.

Looking for your answer?