ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment

by ZO Skin Health

An invigorating acne treatment prevention solution designed to be used with a complementary acne treatment program. The oil control pads remove oil, normalize pore size, help smooth skin’s surface and reduce irritation.

Directions For Use:

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day

Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Fragrance, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Mandelic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Pterocarpus Soyauxii Wood Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, SD-Alcohol 40-B, Sodium Hydroxide, Spiraea Ulmaria Leaf Extract, Urea, Water

I Recently purchased this item. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks now. I use it only in the morning and retinol at night. My skin feels clean afterwards however, I’m breaking out and notice a lot more whiteheads on my chin. Is this normal? Do these pads “purge” your skin? I didn’t see any reviews about skin getting worse before it gets better so I am concerned that maybe this just isn’t the right product for me or maybe I shouldn’t use it and the retinol.
ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment Is it really effective for acne and worth buying ?
Start your review of ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda M.
Norco, CA
ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment uploaded by Amanda M.
Simply amazing. I’ve been using ZO skin health for about 6 months now and my skin has never looked better. Yes, it’s pricey but you can save money in facials and Botox if you just use this line consistently! This product makes my skin so smooth and clear, I use it once a day when removing makeup to ensure I get everything out of my pores! Photo below does not have a filter, I used a ring light.
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment uploaded by Melissa B.
LOVED this product. Unfortunately I’m a bit more focused on anti-aging products now versus acne/acids so once I went on tretinoin I had to cut this out since it would be too much together. This was a great toner like treatment, you could feel the tingling and my skin texture looked great while I used this.
Andria K.
Parker, CO
ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment uploaded by Andria K.
If you have acne prone and/or oily skin- these are a must! This is the perfect toning step in my routine, used morning and night with the added benefit of containing salicylic acid to help keep my acne prone skin very happy and under control. These pads come boxed and sealed, and are very moist. I use a total of one pad per day, which is cut in half so I only use one half in the morning and one half at night after cleansing, and there is plenty of product to cover face, next and down my chest a bit, with an extra swipe at my jawline where my acne acts up the most. These peel pads feel spicy upon application, but also have a cooling and tingling effect that fades within 30 seconds. The pads do make the skin flushed a bit but that goes away, and the pad itself has some texture so that can add to it. These are seriously so amazing though, they pick up dirt and oil, clean out pores, help reduce oil production throughout the day, and perfectly prep the skin for the next step. I do find these a bit drying if you aren’t used to lots of acids, but your skin will quickly adjust. The cooling agent in them does help to soothe the skin, and there is urea in them as well to help hydrate and nourish the skin. I really really love these and they have replaced the [product:dr-dennis-gross-skincare-alpha-beta(r)-peel-extra-strength-daily-peel-30-treatments-5-bonus] pads that I had been using previously.
Alejandra O.
Santa Barbara, CA
ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment uploaded by Alejandra O.
ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment uploaded by Alejandra O.
I just purchased this product and I was amazed at how great it works! Not only does it freshen up your skin but it also scrubbed my itty bitty white heads ( you know those annoying ones on your chin) completely away and kept em off the entire day. I'm exctied to continue with other products!!!
Brooke M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love these toner pads. I am almost 30 and have acne prone oily skin with large pores around my nose area. After using these pads for a period of time I noticed and extreme difference in my pores and the cleanliness of my skin. Also, a pro tip is to cut each pad in half that way you get 120 uses rather than the 60!
Annie L.
Fort Myers, FL
AMAZING. I have yet to find acne treatment pads that yield up to these high standards. Helped clear my black heads and really dry out my acne. Pro tip: cut the pads in half to make them last longer!
Stacy S.
Oviedo, FL
Love these pads. I’m not super oily, but I decided to try them anyway. They have a cooling effect to them, and they do seem to keep oils at bay, but we’ll see how summer time goes! I can’t say that I see much of a difference between these and the complexion renewal pads.
Vitaliia R.
Des Plaines, IL
Best pads I’ve ever had. Exfoliating my skin so good, removes dead cells and all dirty. You can cut the pad into two PCs and use it longer)
Jenny S.
Adkins, TX
Best acne pad i have ever used! I suffer from large cystic acne and ever since I started using this product 2 years ago i RARELY get a cystic pimple, plus the rest of my face has dramatically cleared up since using this skin care line ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment
Madilynn R.
Bay Village, OH
These are gentle enough to use every day but still get the job done. In about two weeks I have noticed a decrease in the amount of oil and black heads! And the price point is great for the amount your getting.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrell  .