Zo Skin Health Offects TE Pads Acne Pore Treatment System: Treatment Solution 75ml + Pore Treatment 60Pads - 2pcs uploaded by Slei T.Zo Skin Health Offects TE Pads Acne Pore Treatment System: Treatment Solution 75ml + Pore Treatment 60Pads - 2pcs uploaded by Slei T.

BY ZO SKIN HEALTH

Stefanie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the Zo Skin Health Offects TE Pads Acne Pore Treatment System: Treatment Solution 75ml + Pore Treatment 60Pads - 2pcs! I really struggle with acne and starting to have a skin care routine which includes these pads has really helped. These pads help minimize my poors and fight blackheads. I got these from my dermatologist and I’ve made huge gains in my skin care!
Avery
Do u never wanna have acne again? Literally best product ever!!! Super good value for price. Would say a little harsh but nothing I wouldn’t stop using s I bought it on line and I would for sure buy it again!
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I take away a star solely for the price. They're a little pricy. However, I found that adding these to my routine have made a big difference. Especially when I have a little extra texture going on. Once your skin is in better shape, you can cut them in half and make them last twice as long.
Makenzie G.
THE BEST ACNE TREATMENT. I've used over 17 treatments to help with my acne and recently started using these and a couple other of there products and can totally notice a huge difference in my skin. These pads can sometimes dry out my face so I take a day off sometimes. This is also pricey but I believe 100% worth it.
Tessa B.
Las Vegas, NV
There are the perfect supplement to any skincare routine. They are gentle and so amazing. The pads are very exfoliating and really help to clear up skin. I can't wait to get my hands on them again because they were so great.
Dary G.
I love these pads to keep my pores tight and clean. You can use it just for a quick clean up or after you wash your face for a thorough clean. Love ❤️
Lisa M.
Love these for those occasional breakouts. 60pads last forever! One trick I learned was to cut them in half before adding the solution.
Michelle A.
Would advise anyone with oily skin and open pores to try the ZO skin health range by dr zein Obagi you will never look back,  amazing product and greatly priced absolutes meets my expectations and medically prescribed I would always use this range over any other skin care brand.
Tiana C.
Edmonton
Amazing for preventing and controlling acne breakouts! I use these babies on the go! I work at a dermatology office that sells this line! Aggressive to get the job done properly! Their perfect. Good oil control
Melissa D.
Pointe aux trembles , AL
Omgggggg I love these pads! They clean your face and they do the job!!!! They remove pimples so fast. They attacking it by drying out the pimple so it doesn’t leave any marks in ur face.
Vicky V.
Where I can buy Zein obagi products? Plz help!!
Vicky V.