Zo Skin Health Offects TE Pads Acne Pore Treatment System: Treatment Solution 75ml + Pore Treatment 60Pads - 2pcs uploaded by Slei T.Zo Skin Health Offects TE Pads Acne Pore Treatment System: Treatment Solution 75ml + Pore Treatment 60Pads - 2pcs uploaded by Slei T.

BY ZO SKIN HEALTH

Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Las Vegas, NV
There are the perfect supplement to any skincare routine. They are gentle and so amazing. The pads are very exfoliating and really help to clear up skin. I can't wait to get my hands on them again because they were so great.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Love these for those occasional breakouts. 60pads last forever! One trick I learned was to cut them in half before adding the solution.
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I take away a star solely for the price. They're a little pricy. However, I found that adding these to my routine have made a big difference. Especially when I have a little extra texture going on. Once your skin is in better shape, you can cut them in half and make them last twice as long.
Makenzie G.
Makenzie G.
THE BEST ACNE TREATMENT. I've used over 17 treatments to help with my acne and recently started using these and a couple other of there products and can totally notice a huge difference in my skin. These pads can sometimes dry out my face so I take a day off sometimes. This is also pricey but I believe 100% worth it.
Dary G.
Dary G.
I love these pads to keep my pores tight and clean. You can use it just for a quick clean up or after you wash your face for a thorough clean. Love ❤️
Vicky A.
Vicky A.
What a difference my skin has made while using these. Literally game changing. I am on my third purchase and I will continue to buy more.