Skin CareFacial SkincareAcne Treatments & KitsZO Skin Health

by ZO Skin Health

Are these good for oily and sensitive skin? I have been breaking out with the use of retinol and would like to get your thoughts on the effectiveness of this product?
Has anyone tried this?
I would love to know how this helps anyone who deals with cystic acne...
Start your review of Zo Skin Health Offects TE Pads Acne Pore Treatment System: Treatment Solution 75ml + Pore Treatment 60Pads - 2pcs!
How would you rate this product?
Holly H.
Cushing
I love Dr Obagi's ZO Skin Health Offects Te Pads! They remove any dirt or makeup my gentle cleanser and exfoliating scrub missed. The pads also seem to be helping my skin tone even out within a few weeks of everyday use. Although, this is a pricey skincare product, but it is also a skincare brand used by professional skincare experts such as dermatologists, aestheticians, doctors..I am trying an entire group of the ZO skincare line for uneven skin tone and I am very happy the results. I was paying just as much for Estée Lauder moisturizers, serums, toners, while I do enjoy those as well, this particular brand is medicated to help with certain skin issues, therefore I highly recommend trying these products.
Shelby M.
COLUMBUS, GA
I like how my face feels clean after using it. Down fall is the amount of pads in the container. In addition to the price of having to use it. Tip though, cutting the pads in half to get the most use out of them.
Jessi J.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Helps with oil control & pore size! I’ve noticed such a change in my skin since starting this product. The texture of the pad is perfect for a very gentle exfoliation. Leaves your skin with a refreshing cooling feeling that I love so much!
Alejandra O.
Santa Barbara, CA
Zo Skin Health Offects TE Pads Acne Pore Treatment System: Treatment Solution 75ml + Pore Treatment 60Pads - 2pcs uploaded by Alejandra O.
ZO Skin Health Dual Action Scrub Travel Size 2 Oz. #GameChanger #Heat #ScrubbedAllAway #AmazingProduct #HighlyRecommend #OilyFace #WashAway #ScrubAway
elizabeth W.
Simi Valley, CA
I have cystic adult acne and this is the ONLY product in 35 years that has not only kept it under control but also repaired the damage from precious years. I always keep a back up supply just in case and will not leave home without it.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I take away a star solely for the price. They're a little pricy. However, I found that adding these to my routine have made a big difference. Especially when I have a little extra texture going on. Once your skin is in better shape, you can cut them in half and make them last twice as long.
Teddi U.
Greenwood, SC
Zoskins toner pads are phenomenal!!! I wouldn’t go a day without these after being introduced. My skin looks so so good.
Nicole B.
Boston, MA
All of the ZO products have improved my skin tremendously. I used to have extremely poor, cystic acne around my chin and neck and now with the use of this line, I have seen dramatic results. I highly recommend to anyone experiencing hormonal acne.
Lidice G.
Bayonne, NJ
These pads are great they sting a little bit upon application just because of the acid in it. Tip: Cut the pads in half and you have double the amount ;)
Jessica C.
An essential part of a daily routine, these are great at assisting with exfoliating dead skin cellar and helping to balance surface oil. Great packaging thru ZO right keeps moist until last pad.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...