ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish

by ZO Skin Health

Jet.com: $50.67
*1 other buying options

Magnesium crystals exfoliate dead skin cells to create a clear, smooth and even toned complexion.

BENEFITS
Magnesium crystals provide exfoliation benefits
Instantly polishes skin to restore smoother texture and healthy glow
Removes dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Gently massage a small amount on damp face and neck. Rinse thoroughly.

ADVANCED INFORMATION
Ultra-fine magnesium crystals: Removes dead skin cells, improves skin texture, promotes healthy circulation and cell turnover
Vitamins A, C, C-ester and E: Deliver antioxidant protection

INGREDIENTS
PEG-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Oleth-20, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Phenoxyethanol, Green 6 (CI 61565)

Start your review of ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish!
a month agoJax Bch, FL
I LOVE THIS SCRUB!!! It is very fine, so I feel like the scrub really exfoliates better than other scrubs I have used. I used to work in dermatology, and this is the scrub we always recommended to people! You don't need much at all because of how fine it is, so it lasts a LONG time. I would 100% recommend this to anyone! I also like to mix it with my  ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser to cleanse and scrub at the same time, and it makes the scrub a little gentler. It's a more expensive line, but a little goes a long way and it is so amazing! My skin always feels so soft when I use this!!
a day agoLenexa
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish this is a fairly strong exfoliator but not rough on sensitive skin. It is beneficial prior to applying serums. Theyi soak in easier.
9 days agoFort Wayne
I hadn’t heard of ZO until recently when I started working at a spa, but I’m so happy that they introduced me to this wonderful product. This exfoliator last such a long time ( a little goes a long way!) Out of every exfoliator I’ve tried this is by far the best one out there. It has done infers for my skin. Although it is pricey I believe it’s well worth it.
3 months agoMetairie, LA
I can’t say Enough good things about this product! This exfoliator leaves my skin feeling so clean and smooth. I use this product daily it had made such a difference in the appearance of my skin and pores! When I use it, I only have to use the smallest amount. I love this stuff so much! Will definitely be repurchasing!
a month agoOlmsted Twp, OH
This is an amazing product. Prior to using this I liked the Dr Brant product. Major difference on ZO vs Dr. Brandt is that ZO has no water so it does not go bad. I’ve had to throw away a few Dr Brandt’s because they started to smell bad after awhile. For $75 a pop I want to use the whole thing.
3 months agojacksonville
If I could rate this 10 stars, I would. I have tried just about every skin care product out there and this is the best exfoliator I have ever used. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and refreshing. I use this in conjunction with other ZO Skin Health products for my daily regimen.
a month agoChula Vista , CA
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Cath_Ly B.
Loving this facial scrub because of its ultra fine magnesium crystal. It polish my skin and makes it looks healthy even though I am experiencing hormonal acne, and it helps my acne dries up so fast. The best and worth the price!
2 months ago
I absolutely cannot live without this product. It is such an amazing exfoliation. I mix it with my ZoSkin cleanser twice a day. Only a pea size amount. It is filled with magnesium crystals that gently take the day away along with other of Dr Obagi ‘s known ingredients. This is $65 well spent. Try it! Make it last! You’ll absolutely love your clean skin to them move on to your serum / retinal then moisturizer and bed!
3 months agoWaxhaw
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this line of skin care products but this exfoliating scrub is the best thing ever. I would give it 1000000 stars if I could. Pricey but so worth every penny! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
a month agoPennsylvania
Absolutely love these products! Medical line to get the results you want! Not only does the exfoliating polish smell great, but you really feel that manual exfoliation and result of smooth and glowing skin after use!