Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsZO Skin Health
ZO SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish

ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish

by ZO Skin Health

BENEFITS
Magnesium crystals provide exfoliation benefits
Instantly polishes skin to restore smoother texture and healthy glow
Removes dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Gently massage a small amount on damp face and neck. Rinse thoroughly.

ADVANCED INFORMATION
Ultra-fine magnesium crystals: Removes dead skin cells, improves skin texture, promotes healthy circulation and cell turnover
Vitamins A, C, C-ester and E: Deliver antioxidant protection

INGREDIENTS
PEG-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Oleth-20, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Phenoxyethanol, Green 6 (CI 61565)

I Have heard alot about this product,My only concern is people under the age of 30 years can use this?
Do you use this morning or night?
Start your review of ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish!
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Heather J.
💙ZO Skin Health- Exfoliating Polish🦋 •Formulated with ulta-fine magnesium crystals to remove dead skin cells and create smoother skin. Vitamin A, C, and E provide antioxidants to the skin. 🍎🍊 •I LOVE this product for when I need a deeper exfoliation. It makes your skin baby soft.😍👶🏼 You only need the tiniest amount- a little goes a long way! •🔟/🔟, this is my favorite product from this line and a definite repurchase 🙌🏼
Anna G.
Rego Park, NY
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Anna G.
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Anna G.
Purchased at: Online
Exfoliating scrub. The active formula of the product, enriched with magnesium microcrystals, provides a delicate exfoliating effect, relieving the epidermis of blackheads, dead cells, deep impurities and harmful toxins. The scrub contains very soft particles. Therefore, it is applied to the skin gently. Doesn't scratch. After use, the skin becomes smoother. Scrub Tightens pores.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,378 reviews
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Jolie D.
This is Zo skin health exfoliating polish. It’s not called offets anymore. It retails for $67.00 and a little goes a long way. I have lightly dry skin and use roughly 3 times a week. This is a game changing product for me. This line has done more for me than any product on the market. I could literally see and feel a difference in my skin. The magnesium crystals exfoliate dead skin cells to create a clear, smooth, and even toned complexion. This helped with my acne and leaves my skin so soft.
Jennifer S.
New Orleans, LA
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Jennifer S.
This is by far the best exfoliating polish I have ever used. The fact that it warms in your hands is amazing. I use all of Zo skin care products and have had amazing results. ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish
Lindsay S.
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Lindsay S.
OBSESSED! I have been using the Zo Skin Health  regimen for several months now and my skin has never looked better! The star of the show is definitely this exfoliating polish! It is gentle, but still super effective. I love how smooth my skin feels after using it. It’s pricy, but a little goes a long way! The jar lasted me nearly three months.
Aksamal D.
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Aksamal D.
I have to say this definitely makes my skin a lot smoother. The smell of these products are all amazing. This is one of my favorite Zo Skin products.
Kelly H.
Marysville, OH
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Kelly H.
I recently switched skin care to ZO Skin Health products, and I cannot tell you how pleased I am thus far. The exfoliating polish was recommended to use twice and week, and I can already see a difference after two weeks. I am using all of their products together as a whole, and it is an investment but a very good one!!
Andria K.
Parker, CO
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Andria K.
This is the absolute best exfoliating polish on the market. Hands down, no question. From the beautiful packaging, to the scent and feel on the hands, to the effectiveness at truly smoothing he skin. The whole package is amazing with this product. This polish contains magnesium crystals and vitamins A,C and E which provide antioxidant protection, a light tea tree oil scent and beautiful light blue color. The texture of the polish beads are so fine and spreads nicely over the skin without the need for more than a pea sized amount. Literally just a pea and no more. I apply to freshly cleansed, damp skin and spread all over my face and gently buff for about 30 seconds or so before rinsing away. Only very gentle pressure is needed you do not need to scrub harshly, and your skin will be super smooth after rinsing and patting dry. I use once per day in the morning because it helps slough away the dead skin from retinoid uses the night before. It preps the skin perfectly for the rest of my skincare routine for better absorption and makeup goes on flawlessly. It does not irritate or inflame my skin at all. ZO is a very innovative brand that is quickly become popular in esthetician and dermatology offices. I usually buy several ZO products at a time so I order online. Price is $67 for this polish but lasts me months with daily use. One of my favorite products in my routine!
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Ana B.
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish. Magnesium crystals exfoliate dead skin cells to create a clear, smooth and even toned complexion. Named one of the 6 Best Face Scrubs to Exfoliate Your Way to Smooth Skin - Good Housekeeping Institute Beauty Lab Magnesium crystals provide exfoliation benefits Instantly polishes skin to restore smoother texture and healthy glow Removes dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores
Cathly B.
Chula Vista, CA
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish uploaded by Cathly B.
Loving this facial scrub because of its ultra fine magnesium crystal. It polish my skin and makes it looks healthy even though I am experiencing hormonal acne, and it helps my acne dries up so fast. The best and worth the price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
il y a 8 mois
Kay N. il y a 8 mois
Yes! I’m currently on my third jar. I absolutely love the product. I exfoliate 4x a week and it is the only exfoliation that leaves my skin so soft afterwards. The polish is not hard and rough on your skin like other exfoliators
Sarah B.
West Kelowna, BC
il y a un an
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Offects Exfoliating Polish is this polish as effective as people say? I have acne prone skin.
Jolie D. il y a 9 mois
Yes!! This is a game changer for me. Something about this polish helped my skin clear up. It was clear and smoother than it has been since I was younger