ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen Primer SPF 30

by ZO Skin Health

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen Primer SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
a day agoLenexa
This goes on lightly but leaves your skin looking so smooth. Its so nice to find something with spf protection that has a nice color. Knowing ZO is the brand, makes it even better! It is gentle. I have Rosacea & it works well, helping cover & calm the red.
10 months agoDeFuniak Springs
I really love this slightly tinted sunscreen by Zo Skin Health! This sunscreen glides on my skin beautifully. It feels so light but I know it covers my face thoroughly because I do not have any redness on my face after I am out in the sun. I can't say enough great things about this product! I am currently using some facial creams that require me to wear sunscreen when I go out in the sun. I love this sunscreen because I never have to reapply it. And has a light talk to it which does not change the color of makeup foundation in any way. It is also a great primer as well so you get two benefits in one product! Love love love it!
10 months agoBluffton
I have this in the tinted version. Love it!! It is creamy, light, great coverage. And since it is tinted you don’t have a use foundation!! Easy to use pump. I have used this for years and will continue to do so
7 months agoFresno, CA
Oh my God I love this product I use it every day as not only my sunscreen but as my primer and foundation he give me a great deal we look on my face without having to put a bunch of heavy make up
8 months agoWestminster, CO
It is pretty pricy which I did not expect. A professional recommended this to me since I was wanting some good SPF for my skin. It is gentle on the skin and it felt like it did have sufficient coverage. I was wearing it mostly in the winter so I might not have been able to get the best gauge but I will for sure be using it this summer!
3 years agoOrlando, FL
I used to be hooked on another primer/sunscreen until the local rep dropped this off in a package for us to try! I instantly fell in love with this primer! an elegant silky finish that leaves my skin feeling amazing! With the tint you can wear it sans make up and still look amazing!
10 months agoPleasantville , IA
Love a product that does double duty but this ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen Primer hits a triple. Sunscreen with SPF 30 and tinted just enough to skip foundation at the beach PLUS a primer for pore perfect skin?! Yes please.
a year agoMonument, CO
This is by far my favorite primer. I’ve used the big beauty Brands with less affective results. It’s slightly tinted so it covers any harsh read spots that you may have. It’s also easily spread around the face so you don’t need very much. It pairs up beautifully With my makeups and helps keep things in place.
a year agoPorterville
I like that I do not have to buy a primer and a sun screen separate. It’s light weight and works good for my skin type which is medium oily. It does not leave a dewy look on the skin.
2 years agoMckinney, TX
All-in-one product! Sunscreen and primer that will diminish the appearance of your pores. What else could you ask for?? Love it! A total must for summer - and it won’t make you oily!