ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser

by ZO Skin Health

Gentle cleanser for all skin types designed to remove impurities and leave the skin feeling refreshed, clean and hydrated.

BENEFITS
Helps remove makeup
Deep cleans skin to remove oil and impurities
Helps promote hydration and leaves the skin feeling refreshed

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
MASSAGE A SMALL AMOUNT ON DAMP FACE AND NECK. RINSE THOROUGHLY.

ADVANCED INFORMATION
Sodium lauroyl oat amino acids: Revives the skin barrier and cleanses without drying
Glycerin: Replenishes hydration
Botanical extract blend: Provides antioxidant and anti-irritant properties to help protect skin from the harmful effects of daily exposure to the elements

INGREDIENTS
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Glycerin, Pterocarpus Soyauxii Wood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distichon/Barley Extract/Extrait d'orge à deux rangs, Spiraea Ulmaria Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Blue 1 (CI 42090) , Red 33 (CI 17200)

How is this for overly sensitive skin?
Would you recommend this product? Does it work okay for oily skin? Also, is it okay to use with eyelash extensions?
Is this product really worth the price?ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser
Start your review of ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser!
Amy H.
Malvern, AR
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Amy H.
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Amy H.
I love ZO Skin Health. I’ve been using them exclusively for four months. I had a stroke in May and “let myself go”. This is the difference after one and a half months. My medspa knows their stuff and I doubt I’ll find anything I like as much as this. They really got me back to feeling like myself again.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,435 reviews
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Zo skin health gentle cleanser and it comes in a large tube, retails for $45.00. I’ve turned 40 and I’m trying to use gentle products that will work with my acne prone skin. Help with anti aging. This works with me. Removes oil and makeup, leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. I love the scent. This one works with all skin types. Helps maintain the natural skin barrier. Never leaves skin dry or tight. Has anti-oxidant benefits.
Gaby J.
El Dorado, AR
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Gaby J.
I love how this cleanser feel on my skin. It smells amazing, and has really helped with my skin
Mikinsey Z.
Greensburg, IN
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Mikinsey Z.
If you have acne prone or sensitive skin, this is the PERFECT cleanser for you! It is so gentle, yet so effective at removing any trace of dirt, oil, and makeup and is my #1 cleanser since I started seeing my esthetician a year and a half ago to treat adult hormonal acne! It has a very very subtle scent, not perfumey at all, just clean. It’s about $45 so it’s a tad pricey, however I’m going to have my skin for a WHILE so it’s totally worth the investment to me! I use the entire Zo Skin Health Line and I’m in love. This photo of me, I’m only wearing my Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 - For All Skin Types in daylight (no foundation, no filter, no photoshop)- coming from someone who struggled for mooonths with cystic acne!
Rose A J.
Hobbs, NM
I love this face wash. It makes my skin glow and look so healthy. I have sensitive skin with mild rosasea. I have not had any breakouts since. This is the only face wash I will use. My skin has never looked better. I would highly recommend. ❤
Andria K.
Parker, CO
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Andria K.
One of the best cleansers on the planet for acne prone skin, oily skin, dry skin, combo skin, or for literally anyone who wants their cleanser and other products in the same line to have high quality and active ingredients! I order this directly from the website along with other products, which ships to my door very quickly. This line was created by world renowned Dr. Obagi, and has created quite the buzz in the past couple of years. I started using this spring after I saw it was being used by skincare influencers and popular estheticians I follow. First of all, the packaging is so nice and you get quite a bit of product for the $45 price tag. Only a small amount is needed as it foams up and dissolves makeup or sunscreen with ease, leaving very fresh and thoroughly cleansed skin without stripping or leaving it feel tight/dry. Also, the scent is light but incredible and spa-like! Ingredients contain amino acids and botanical extracts which actually soothe the skin and help reduce inflammation. I have had deep cystic acne throughout my adult life and since upping my skincare game to all clinical products and the introduction of ZO Skin Health, I can actually leave the house with only sunscreen and feel confident in my balanced and glowy skin! Side note- this cleanser actually removes mascara and eyeliner with a single cleanse which would have been a deal breaker if it didn’t because I hate rubbing my eyes and refuse to use an eye makeup remover prior to cleansing. Every adult should try this!
Anna G.
Rego Park, NY
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Anna G.
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Anna G.
Cleanser. Delicately cleanses and does not dry out the skin of the face. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. The product is suitable for all skin types. This cleanser can also wash off impurities after make-up. It also foams well and just a drop is enough for washing. It is very economical.
Em J.
Smells absolutely amazing. I keep going back to this cleanser because it works well and smells wonderful. The price tag is definitely a tad high, but it does last quite a while. Quality packaging.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Joanne F.
This cleanser is awesome. It’s so light and refreshing but your skin feels squeaky clean after. Keeps my skin looking polished and beautiful. Great line, their retinol serum is also the bomb
Lisa B.
Burke, VA
Smells lovely and cleans great, without over stripping or drying my skin! Some times for a more gentle exfoliation I mix a pea size amount of polish with my cleanser.