ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Aggressive Anti-Aging Program

by ZO Skin Health

An aggressive treatment for deeper lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation (age spots, sun damage) and thinning skin. Hydrating Cleanser - 60 mL / 2.0Fl. Oz. Exfoliating Polish - 16.2 g / 0.57 Oz. Complexion Renewal Pads - 30 Pads Daily Power Defense - 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz. Radical Night Repair – 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz. Renewal Crème – 50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Aggressive Anti-Aging Program!
Lindsay S.
ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Aggressive Anti-Aging Program uploaded by Lindsay S.
I cannot say enough great things about the Zo Skin Heath products! I would use them all if I could! :) They are a bit pricey, but the quality is superior and a little bit goes a long way. This Wrinkle & Texture Repair serum has completely smoothed out my skin and reduced the appearance of age spots and discoloration. Absolutely love it!
Alyson K.
This is absolutely life changing products! It’s way different from over the counter products & helps you produce what ur skin needs to produce instead of depending on moisturizers & serums! I got a retinol to add to this too that removes my top dead layer of skin so my layer underneath shines through
Kristine B.
Sewell, NJ
I started this in June and we are in August now. I can see my complexion and skin just look so much better already. I purchased this kit and have repurchased the daily used items but I really like the way my skin is looking. Brighter tighter my freckles and under eye slight discoloration is fading just bright beautiful skin. I can’t wait for the next few months and to see how my skin looks.
sarena S.
Worth the money and the hype. Really helped to clear and even out my skin when used in conjunction with other Zo products. My derm suggestions cutting the pads in half so they last longer! Will definitely keep using these.
Meghan M.
Marblehead, MA
This product is so amazing. I could see after difference in my skin after one use! I truly don’t think there is anything this company could do to improve their products!
Cheri M.
Cornelius, NC
This is apart of my night routine, great exfoliator to use in conjunction with your daytime products.
Sadie F.
North platte , NE
GREAT price for GREAT products!! Awesome kit for someone wanting to test out products without buying the full size

Looking for your answer?