ZO Skin Health Anti-Aging Program

by ZO Skin Health

A moderate treatment for the reduction of early or significant signs of environmental and chronological aging. Exfoliating Cleanser - 60 mL / 2.0Fl. Oz. Exfoliating Polish - 16.2 g / 0.57 Oz. Complexion Renewal Pads - 30 Pads Daily Power Defense - 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz. Growth Factor Serum – 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz.

Where do you use the firming serum? On your neck, or all over? Also, is this the same company as Obagi Nu Derm?
Start your review of ZO Skin Health Anti-Aging Program!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,334 reviews
ZO Skin Health Anti-Aging Program uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Zo skin health anti aging program and it retails for $213.00. It includes a 2 fl oz exfoliating cleanser, a 16.2 g size container of exfoliating polish, 30 pads of the complexion renewal pads, and 1 fl oz of the daily power defense. This is the anti aging program starter kit from zo skin. Overall I have to say this combination of items worked better for me than most products I’ve tried before. My skin was clear of hormonal acne and appeared more luminous than it did before. I have purchased the full size of several of these items and my skin feels good, has a glow. It hasn’t done anything for the fine lines I already have, I’m hoping it is slowing down the aging process.
Yolande R.
Rosepine, LA
I really love how my skin feels after using this program. I habent seen big results yet, but my skin is definitely softer and firmer. It's easy to use and it has a subtle but nice scent. ZO Skin Health Growth Factor Serum Plus -- 1oz/30ml
D G.
Farmington, AR
This is the best money I have ever spent on any type of skin care product. It includes an exfoliating gentle facial cleanser for normal to oily skin type, an gentle exfoliating scrub, complexion pads to even out your skin tone, daily defense moisturizer to use during the day, and then the best part of the kit is the growth factor serum that is like Botox in a bottle To use in the evening. 10 out of 10 stars! works wonderful on sensitive skin!
Brandi C.
Madison, NC
I LOVE ZO Skin Health products! I have sensitive skin and have had eczema flare ups around my eyes & elsewhere on my face in the past. I have NEVER had an issue with ANY ZO Skin Health products. This program has made a noticeable improvement in the overall appearance & texture of my skin. Pores are smaller, skin is smoother & more even toned. I could on! ZO Skin Health Anti-Aging Program
Kimberly  D.
My journey with medical grade skin products began with this, and I must say I will never go back to over the counter products. ZO Skin Health is a great anti-aging regimen, my skin has never looked better!ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Aggressive Anti-Aging Program
Ashley T.
springfield
ZO is my favorite skincare line, every product is so worth its price. Again, it is very expensive but Tok get what you pay for. Very effective!! I swear by this brand. Highly recommend it!
Meghan M.
Marblehead, MA
I absolutely love these products I have never had my skin feel so supple, soft, and truly seen improvement in only a few days! Very gentle and never once irritated my skin! Love love love!
Melissa K.
Davenport, IA
ZO Skin Health has been my go to for my skincare for over a year. I have tried lots of skincare products and this company is the best. I recommend starting with the Daily Skincare Program and working your way up. This program contains travel sized products and I love it!
Nicole U.
Vancouver, BC
1,356 reviews
ZO Skin Health Anti-Aging Program uploaded by Nicole U.
The firming serum is amazing. Being in my 40s I really need my serum to provide the lifting and firming my skim is lacking. Hydration is a must as well and this product does everything. It helps define my contours and improves my skin. I use it in the morning and evening right after toning. I also use it on my neck. Amazing product!