Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & Treatmentszo medical
Hydrafirm Eye Brightening Repair Crème - 05oz/15g

ZO MEDICAL Hydrafirm Eye Brightening Repair Crème - 0.5oz/15g

by zo medical

Specially designed for the delicate eye area. Helps minimize the multiple signs of aging, including puffiness, dark circles and fine lines. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Myristyl Myristate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid, Polyacrylate-21, Sorbitan Stearate, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Kojic Dipalmitate, Acrylates/ Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium PCA, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Myristyl Laurate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Carnitine, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Myristic Acid, PEG-4, Caffeine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, BHT, BHA, Coenzyme A, Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).

Retinol and hydrolyzed sericin - Collagen stimulation helps diminish the appearance of fine lines.; Kojic dipalmitate - Targets pigment production to help lighten dark circles; Saccharomyces lysate extract, carnitine, coenzyme A, caffeine - Promotes microcirculation to reduce puffiness; Shea Butter and squalane - Skin lipid, barrier replenishment . Arnica Montana flower extract - Antioxidant and anti-irritant; Sodium PCA and olive fruit extract - Hydrator and moisture replenishers

Does it helps with dark under eyes ?
How long did it take to see results? [product:zo-medical-hydrafirm-eye-brightening-repair-creme-05oz/15g] ?k
Start your review of ZO MEDICAL Hydrafirm Eye Brightening Repair Crème - 0.5oz/15g!
Briana R.
East Helena, MT
ZO MEDICAL Hydrafirm Eye Brightening Repair Crème - 0.5oz/15g uploaded by Briana R.
The product works well if you stick to the recommended twice a day application. I noticed improvement with my fine lines and slight improvement with my dark circles. However, for the price, I did expect a bit more from the product. [product:zo-medical-hydrafirm-eye-brightening-repair-creme-05oz/15g]
Mary Elizabeth M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product was unfortunately disappointing. I love ZO and have noticed a tremendous difference in my skin with the other products I’ve purchased, but not much of a difference with this one. My under eyes don’t look brighter or smoother and it seems on par with the eye cream I was using before by Alastin. Perhaps adding higher potency ingredients would help. Will not be repurchasing.
Janean G.
This is an amazing eye moistuizer that helps reduce bags, black circles, crows feet, and brightens the eye area amazingly. The best part is that this product lasts a long time, and will easily last 6 months. Well worth the high cost. I have sensitive skin and this has never caused any irritation.
Cherie P.
Bellingham, WA
I started using this product about a year ago. It was recommended to me by my physician that does my botox treatments. I have significant fat deposits under my eyes that creates a worsening of my dark circles. I have to say that if I am consistent with my use of this product I do notice a brighter appearance to my eyes. Although it is expensive (I can't remember what I paid) you use so little that I still have some left from my purchase a year ago. I would highly recommend this product as well as the ZO Liprebuild which I will also review. ZO MEDICAL Hydrafirm Eye Brightening Repair Crème - 0.5oz/15g
Elizabeth G.
Woodruff, SC
It’s a pretty good eye cream. Not sure I’ve noticed a ton of difference, but I’ll keep using be audit has a retinol in it. Lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.
Sara S.
Apex, NC
This product contains caffeine which works well for brightening up my under-eyes. A little goes a long way - cliche but true. I’ve had mine for over 6 months and I still have plenty left. Put on your skin as soon as possible after cleansing - you want this as your first layer of product for maximum impact.
holly Q.
Anthem, AZ
I have been using this eye retinol cream for a month or two now, and I do notice it seems to be helping my eye area so far. It helps to tighten and reduce the appearance of fine lines. It is still early in the game but I am liking it so far, zo skin health is such an effective brand
Val M.
Love that this eye cream is light and not greasy! I definitely feel like my under eye area is much smoother than when I first started using it. I don’t really have dark circles under my eyes but I feel it has generally brightened my under eye area.
Stacy F.
Owensboro, KY
ZO MEDICAL Hydrafirm Eye Brightening Repair Crème - 0.5oz/15g uploaded by Stacy F.
This product is great to help with fine lines,puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. This is a product you. An use in the morning and at night before you go out on the town. It’s an excellent product and you can see results fairly quickly!!ZO MEDICAL Hydrafirm Eye Brightening Repair Crème - 0.5oz/15g
gracetharprn T.
Light and easy application. Does not take much at all. Easy to dispense and lasts a long time. Effective in hydrating orbital area and treating preventatively signs of aging. Definitely a favorite product I plan to buy again.