BY ZIYAD

Vanessa M.
Ashburn, VA
I love this brand of halva it has the perfect amount of sweetness. It has a nice chocolate nutty flavor and it just melts like butter in your mouth. I like to cut it into small pieces and enjoy it with a cup of coffee.
Rose Z.
Pomona, CA
I LOVE Tahini so it makes total sense why I love this product. 5 star rating Delicious sesame halva loaded with pistachios!
Awesome Halva, as good as Persian counterpart, maybe even better!
Goes really good with cream cheese.
Shyla S.
The chocolate flavor is ok...I prefer the pistachio or plain. This one is a little too sweet. May go well with Arabic coffee because no sweetener is used.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
I LOVE most halva but this brand is not as good as my current favorite brand that I get at the Aisian market:)
Sean S.
Portland, OR
Love this brand and flavor. Had after dinner the other night and everyone was happy. Everyone should try it.
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)
Because I'm from greece I used to eat too much halva usually vanilla flavor with almonds but some times even chocolate flavor. I really enjoy it because it is reminding me of my country. I usually purchase this halva like 2 to 3 weeks I would love to not be so sweet and giving me the real taste of halva but I still like it..