ZITSTIK Best Pimple Extractor Skin Care Tool - For Ease With Removing Blackheads - Navy Blue

BY ZITSTIK

ZitstiK, Because Everyone Wants Clear Skin. Beauty doesn't have to be boring~Add some color to your skin care routine with the Top Quality ZitstiK in the Designer Color of your choice. - Available in Navy Blue, Kelly Green, Pure White and Classic Stainless Steel. - Top Quality, solid construction.backed with a Lifetime Guarantee - Textured handle provides a firm grip, while two different loop styles get the job done. Teens, Ladies and Men.We all want to look our best and have blemish free, clear skin. After using your ZitstiK, you will wonder how you lived without it. Comedone Removers are used around the world by estheticians and dermatologists. The ZitstiK is ideal for so many people: - For parents who see their teen feeling frustrated with their acne and are concerned about scarring, this will be a game-changer. - For women experiencing monthly breakouts or hormonal acne due to pregnancy, the ZitstiK provides a non-toxic way of eliminating blemishes. - For men dealing with occasional breakouts on the face or other areas of the body due to sports and exercise, the ZitstiK provides a quick & easy solution. Want to be featured on the ZitstiK page? - Upload a photo of you using your ZitstiK. - Or, Upload a photo of yourself holding your ZitstiK that coordinates with your outfit. We will periodically choose one to be featured on the main page. Like we said "Everyone wants clear skin" and "Beauty doesn't have to be boring". So click the "Add To Cart" button now and be prepared when the next blemish strikes. see more...

• I have seen a lot of these, but honestly am not sure how they wor...1 Answers
  • Who think this tool works ? 2 Answers
  • I want to buy it but i dont know where. Can anyone help me?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tool is a must have. Instead of using greasy fingers, you can use this tool to remove pimples and black heads. All with a simple push. It really does not hurt and it gets the job done. For some reason the larger side doesn't work as well in my opinion, and it's slightly uncomfortable. The smaller side gets them out fast and simple. So overall yes I think you need this great beauty tool.
Alejandro H.
I was a little afraid at the beginning, but after doing it a few times I got the hang of it, and actually works very well. I showed it to my friend; she loved it so much she even bought one for her mom! 100% Recommended
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really enjoy these. They work sometimes but like 90% of the time they don't. They more hurt me and leave marks. I'd say these are a waste of money from my experience. Give it a try if youd like but didn't work out for me
M Lupé R.
Stockton, CA
I lost mine. But when I had one it was nice to have because I hate poking at my face with my fingers because I can't get what I want with my sausage fingers. This makes getting rid of zits so easy. Love it!
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this tool but it hurts so bad when I use it. I don't like it at all . It does not get rid of blemish . It extracts them but ended up coming back . Not my go to
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Using this is so much better for your skin than using your fingers!! Using your fingers can really damage the skins and make it scar! Your skins should never start to bleed!
Chasity R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have seen these on Youtube and i REALLY want one. I believe that this is a 5 star because i have seen dermatologist use this for patients. I would love to try it.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
I love this product! It really helps with removing pimples and black heads! It met all of my expectations that I had for it. It is very gentle on your skin and is a great value and not very pricey at all! I would recommend this to anyone having issues with pimples or black heads!
Caylie S.
Gardner, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
works fine. doesn't feel cheap and plasticky like some others. does it's job, but hurts more than i'd like it to. good for the price.
Richard S.
Orlando, FL
Greatest invention ever. For popaholics this is a must buy! I use it daily! I recommend this to everyone with skin!
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Who think this tool works ?
Chasity R.
I've seen this on YouTube and I really wanted to purchase this. Does anyone have one and if so where did u buy it from?
Sara A.
Dallas, GA
I have seen a lot of these, but honestly am not sure how they work, unless I just can't find the description? Explanation?
Petra H.
I want to buy it but i dont know where. Can anyone help me?