2 colors available

BY ZIRH

Zirh Clean Alpha-Hydroxy Face Wash, 8.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS (new) see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Joe W.
Joe W.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great face wash if you are looking for one that clears with oily acne prone skin. I use it when I see my face is about to break out and within a few days it's back to normal.
stacey j.
stacey j.
Very affordable, works good for me. I would highly recommand this product to anyone and for all skin types.
Jessica  U.
Jessica U.
Gambrills, MD
I started to get really oily skin a few months ago and this product really helped to dry up my skin and manage the oil, very pleased
Caroline o.
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
I really like this product, after having my son my hormones where all over the place which caused my face to breakout and my pores looked huge. I started using this product and it help my breakouts and my face looks so much clearer and healthier!
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
Hemet, CA
It's so hard for me to find a good moisture that fits great with my skin tone and won't make me break out or look like I have chicken pox on my face.