BY ZIRH

Zirh Clean Alpha-Hydroxy Face Wash, 8.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS (new) see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Joe W.
Pearl , MS
This is a great face wash if you are looking for one that clears with oily acne prone skin. I use it when I see my face is about to break out and within a few days it's back to normal.
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
I really like this product, after having my son my hormones where all over the place which caused my face to breakout and my pores looked huge. I started using this product and it help my breakouts and my face looks so much clearer and healthier!
Jessica  U.
Gambrills, MD
I started to get really oily skin a few months ago and this product really helped to dry up my skin and manage the oil, very pleased
stacey j.
Very affordable, works good for me. I would highly recommand this product to anyone and for all skin types.
Adriana H.
Hemet, CA
It's so hard for me to find a good moisture that fits great with my skin tone and won't make me break out or look like I have chicken pox on my face.