BY ZIRAKI

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Ziraki Adjustable Lumbar Lower Back Support Brace - Self-heating Magnetic Therapy Belt - Relieve Pain And Stress Of High Intensity Exercise- FDA Approved [Black, Small 27" -33"]
Review (1)
Victoria C.
Atglen, PA
I think I may be allergic to something in the inner portion of the belt where the bumps are. I had read some other people's reviews and they experienced the same burning sensation. It was helping my back until I had the reaction. My reaction that I had made my skin burn when the belt was. I received this at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review