Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesZippypaws
Climbers Mountain Climbing Rope Dog Leash

ZippyPaws Climbers Mountain Climbing Rope Dog Leash

by Zippypaws

Fit even for the most powerful dogs, ZippyPaws Climbers Dog Leash is made of real mountain climbing rope. These leashes have a tensile strength of up to 1000 lbs.

Sturdy leash is made of real mountain climbing rope; Extra-durable 17mm (2/3 inch) rope is thicker than ordinary rope leashes; Great for large dogs, tensile strength of 1000 lbs.; Woven design is comfortable to hold; Heavy duty snap hook for durability

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZippyPaws Climbers Mountain Climbing Rope Dog Leash!
Rosie W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
ZippyPaws Climbers Mountain Climbing Rope Dog Leash uploaded by Rosie W.
I have used the zippy paws leashes for both of my dogs. One of them is a pit bull and the other is a Australian Shepherd. I have had one of my leashes for a year and have had no rips or tears. They work great for keeping control of the dogs. Defiantly would recommend!
Madelyn H.
Boone, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is such a great leash! My golden retriever likes to “walk herself” by holding the end of the leash were the loop is glued and it has never failed me! This was my first and only leash. If for sure recommend it!
Danielle G.
Ann Arbor, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
LOVE this leash! We take our pup on a lot of road trips and this adventures, and while this is probably overkill, I couldn't pass it up ($12 at TJ Maxx!). My pup is about 45 lbs and this leash gives me SO much control over him when he gets excited about a new smell. About 6 feet in length, so complies with most trail regulations. Were I to actually take him rock climbing/around cliffs I would upgrade the buckle to something a little sturdier, but it's great as is for trail use.
Emily H.
Ehrhardt, SC
Very strong material. Very cute design. You won’t have to worry about your dogs breaking this leash. It has so many layers and there are a bunch of options to choose from. These are my favorite leashes.

Looking for your answer?