Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsZippo
28582 Replica 1941 Black Crackle Windproof Pocket Lighter

Zippo 28582 Replica 1941 Black Crackle Windproof Pocket Lighter

by Zippo

1941 Replica Black Crackle Zippo Lighter. Distinctive features of the 1941 Replica: Flat planes with less rounded edges than the current model. Four-barrel hinge: the current model has a five-barrel hinge. Inside unit has fewer holes in the chimney than current models. All of these features plus the Black Crackle finish makes a true reproduction of the legendary black crackle lighter used in World War II. Lifetime guarantee. Made in the USA.

Every Zippo I have ever had leaks fluid. Does this one?
Would y'all recommend this??
Zippo replica I did not know thy made these.
Start your review of Zippo 28582 Replica 1941 Black Crackle Windproof Pocket Lighter!
Ray L.
Edison, NJ
I've been a proud zippo user for many years now and these little compact lighters are the best out there. They are effective and makes lighting things easy as ever. My only qualm is that it requires lighter fluid once in a while, and needs a replacement wick and flint based on usage
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
6,178 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
A great lighter for outdoor use because it is wind resistant and makes it easier to use. #greatoutdoors
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,537 reviews
These lighters last forever and are very durable. They are a little bit more on the pricey end but it's worth it.
Veronica  M.
San Jose, CA
1,207 reviews
I bought one of these for my husband assuming it was gonna be when proof so he could use it at work it didn't hold up to its promises
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I purchased this as a gift for my brother that collects lighters. He really likes it and it's very attractive.
Elsie  M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
These lighters are decent. They do what they say they'll do, so nothing bad to say about them.
Dee J.
These are really nice and make really cool gifts for anyone who would appreciate a well made present
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I love zippo it's a quality brand this black crackle is very stylish I love how it's wind proof and fits easily in your pocket
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love Zippo lighters. They are easy to use outdoors on a windy day. They are made to last. They are refillable. They can get pretty pricey but, worth it. If you have a need for lighters they're are many different designs that can make for a very personable gift. These are great for lighting candles too! Highly recommend! True authentic Zippos can be repaired free by the company by the way! Worth the investment!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
It some thing my grand father had and loved it was nice enough that I remember it. I would buy one today but none of my family smoke THANK GOD. but still nice and good brand thy last forever.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...