BY ZIPLOC

New! For Healthy Meals In Minutes 10 Bags 2-3 Servings Recipes Inside Great for fresh or frozen vegetables, seafood, poultry and more! For product information and recipes visit ziploc.com/steamerbags ; Questions? Comments? Call 800-428-4795 see more...

Ziploc Zip 'n Steam
  • "I love to steam all of my vegetables and ziplock made it much easier for me to do so." in 1 review
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
This whole system makes veggies quicker and easier to cook. Plus its much simpler to just toss this in the microwave to cook while you are cooking other things at the same time.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
Love these!!!! so easy and clean up is a breeze. you can usually get a couple uses out of them if you want when doing plain veggies. I always have these on hand!
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Ziploc Is a brand that stands by its name. All the products are great quality and very useful. Love this zip n steam!
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I shop ziplock all the time and I no this bag is really good .its great for keeping veggies in the freezer .
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
Decorator Expert
Great for a easy to steam, love using it to steam vegetables. Must have item
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Decorator Expert
These are a life saver! For an excellent price, I can have freshly steamed vegetables without all of the extra time, effort, and dishes. With these, there is no excuse for me to eat unhealthily because I don't have a lot of time.
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Decorator Expert
I love these. Sometimes my family makes these whenever they cook and we usually get the broccoli steam bags. They are really good and the broccoli tastes pretty fresh. They would taste even better with melted cheese on top.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
I used these when working and trying to lose weight and eat healthy. It shows you how long to cook whatever you need and it works great!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I love the Ziploc steamer bags. They are a great product for fast and easy steaming!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
They do not even taste like they have been frozen. The veggies taste so amazing.
Schaniece R.
Schaniece R.
Southbridge, MA
Does it melt if its cooked too long?
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
I seriously have never seen or noticed these in stores. I definitely have to give these a try. They'll make my life so much easier when it comes to steaming food. Where can I find them ?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
Can rice be steamed in these?
Shana P.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
I've never seen these in store. Where is your favorite place to purchase?