BY ZIPLOC

New! For Healthy Meals In Minutes 10 Bags 2-3 Servings Recipes Inside Great for fresh or frozen vegetables, seafood, poultry and more! For product information and recipes visit ziploc.com/steamerbags ; Questions? Comments? Call 800-428-4795 see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I love to steam all of my vegetables and ziplock made it much easier for me to do so." in 1 review
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
This whole system makes veggies quicker and easier to cook. Plus its much simpler to just toss this in the microwave to cook while you are cooking other things at the same time.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
Love these!!!! so easy and clean up is a breeze. you can usually get a couple uses out of them if you want when doing plain veggies. I always have these on hand!
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I shop ziplock all the time and I no this bag is really good .its great for keeping veggies in the freezer .
Trinidad P.
Great for a easy to steam, love using it to steam vegetables. Must have item
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are a life saver! For an excellent price, I can have freshly steamed vegetables without all of the extra time, effort, and dishes. With these, there is no excuse for me to eat unhealthily because I don't have a lot of time.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
I love these. Sometimes my family makes these whenever they cook and we usually get the broccoli steam bags. They are really good and the broccoli tastes pretty fresh. They would taste even better with melted cheese on top.
Tracy R.
Deerfield, IL
These have changed my life! You can use these for basically any fresh veggies that steam well. My favorites are broccoli, green beans, and brussell sprouts. Watching your fat intake? no problem, don't add any. Watching salt intake? No problem, you can season your veggies however you'd like right in the bag. Want it spicy? Do it up! The possibilities are honestly endles and you get fresh steamed veggies whenever you want them. I cut fresh veggies, season them at home and them steam them in the microwave at work with my lunch. Tastes great, super fresh, and very healthy. Seriously...try these.
Katlyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
I personally do not use these but I buy them all the time for my boyfriend. I prefer my veggies cooked a different way, not in the microwave. But when I am not home, my boyfriend looks off the absolute easiest way to cook food for himself. This is by far one of the easiest ways for him to have a side dish. I prep the meal for him and all he has to do is throw it in the micro. The bag does get very very hot so be careful! I love it because I know he is getting his veggies when I'm not around ūüėÉ
Brittany L.
I actually really enjoy these. I'm a vegetarian so it's always challenging to find products that will cut down some of my cooking time but still be able to provide me with fresh products. The ziplock zip'n steam is perfect for that.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
Awesome product. I love to steam all of my vegetables and ziplock made it much easier for me to do so. I use these bags literally daily. They can even be reused too, though I'm sure the packinging doesn't recommend this lol.
Schaniece R.
Southbridge, MA
Does it melt if its cooked too long?
Genesis R.
I seriously have never seen or noticed these in stores. I definitely have to give these a try. They'll make my life so much easier when it comes to steaming food. Where can I find them ?
Heather S.
Edina , MN
Can rice be steamed in these?
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
I've never seen these in store. Where is your favorite place to purchase?