Ziploc Vacuum Bags Quart - School Supplies uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY ZIPLOC

New! Keeps Frozen Food Fresh Longer 12 Bags For Use With Pump 7 3/16 In X 7 9/16 In (18.2 Cm X 19.2 Cm) Carton Made With 100% Recycled Paperboard™ Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content Questions?&Nbsp; Comments? 800-558-5252 see more...

Ziploc Vacuum Bags Quart - School Supplies
  • "My roommate and I are always ordering pizza and having leftover and these bags work perfectly to keep the food fresh." in 6 reviews
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert
These Ziploc Vacuum Bags Quart are perfect for college! You don't need to have tons and tons of tupperware which take up so much space.  Just use these bags.  They are easy to use, stay shut, and perfect for your life on the go.  You can use these anytime!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
Ziploc bags are legit, you can use them for anything. I use them throughout my home especially in the kitchen, and when traveling. I like to use this when packing food to store or to store anything away that needs to fit tucked away where it doesn't take up much space , or to keep it from getting wet. My kids also take a box to school at the start of the year because they use them in class to keep things sorted for each student. Great for keeping a clean change of clothes in the kids bookbag.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert
I attempted to go with the store brand one time to save money. However, the ripped and tore so easily I ended up wasting money. I will never not purchase ziplock brand again! They are fantastic well made and Definitely worth that extra dollar or two! I would recommend these over any other brand any day!
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert
We purchase one of these systems to freeze some vegetables from the garden and I was very disappointed. We provide could have sucked the air out of the bag faster with a straw. The bags are sturdy but that's about it. I'd recommend sticking with a regular Ziploc bags or purchasing a higher end brand of food saver.
Porschae O.
Topeka, KS
I use these for my meal prepping! Honestly I buy in bulk so I can have as much food as possible! These don't leave your food with freezer burns and it's super inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this to other college students.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
I use these a lot to store my pencils, colored markers and crayons. I also use these to pack my lunches in. Keeps everything fresh and together. It's also great for meal prepping, and storing things in the freezer.
Haley Z.
Great for meat or school supplies to vaccumed seal it so it doesn't go bad and also for school can be so it doesn't take up to much room in your backpack. We all hate when that air takes up our whole purse or anything so this is great!
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
I use ziploc bags to organize so many things in the classroom! I use them when i prep projects and organize pieces that go to a project. They are great! I use them to store materials to use later in the closet like markers, crayons, sorting bears, beads and all kinds of materials!
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
Love to use these bags when I'm packing up my stuff for moving out or moving in! Really helpful and hefty, can carry a large amount of weight and helpful for packing Bc shrinks when you vacuum out the air
Sam B.
I love these bags to store anything. Whether is food in the fridge, school lunches, or random item I have floating around in my desk. They recently came out with a new ziploc that has a raised edge that makes it easier to open. I recommend those
Amber G.
Wahiawa , HI
Are these easy to use? Like normal ziplock bags?
Sasheen D.
Kingston, WA
What's your most creative or useful way to use ziplock bags?
Charissa C.
How much can they hold
Brenda V.
What's the difference from the regular ziploc bags?
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
Do they come in different sizes and are they durable?