Ziploc Vacuum Bags Quart - School Supplies uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY ZIPLOC

New! Keeps Frozen Food Fresh Longer 12 Bags For Use With Pump 7 3/16 In X 7 9/16 In (18.2 Cm X 19.2 Cm) Carton Made With 100% Recycled Paperboard™ Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content Questions?&Nbsp; Comments? 800-558-5252 see more...

Ziploc Vacuum Bags Quart - School Supplies
  • "My roommate and I are always ordering pizza and having leftover and these bags work perfectly to keep the food fresh." in 6 reviews
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These Ziploc Vacuum Bags Quart are perfect for college! You don't need to have tons and tons of tupperware which take up so much space.  Just use these bags.  They are easy to use, stay shut, and perfect for your life on the go.  You can use these anytime!
Felicia J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I also go bulk when i buy meats. An these bags come in handy. I portiin the meat out an so many servings an use these to store them in an they last so much longer an thaw so much faster
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Good ziplock bags. They seal easy. Good for snacks or storage. It does compare to Walmart brand a little. I usually have coupons for these. They are affordable and I would recommend and continue to buy.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Ziploc bags are legit, you can use them for anything. I use them throughout my home especially in the kitchen, and when traveling. I like to use this when packing food to store or to store anything away that needs to fit tucked away where it doesn't take up much space , or to keep it from getting wet. My kids also take a box to school at the start of the year because they use them in class to keep things sorted for each student. Great for keeping a clean change of clothes in the kids bookbag.
Porschae O.
Topeka, KS
I use these for my meal prepping! Honestly I buy in bulk so I can have as much food as possible! These don't leave your food with freezer burns and it's super inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this to other college students.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
I use these a lot to store my pencils, colored markers and crayons. I also use these to pack my lunches in. Keeps everything fresh and together. It's also great for meal prepping, and storing things in the freezer.
Haley Z.
Concord, CA
Great for meat or school supplies to vaccumed seal it so it doesn't go bad and also for school can be so it doesn't take up to much room in your backpack. We all hate when that air takes up our whole purse or anything so this is great!
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
Love to use these bags when I'm packing up my stuff for moving out or moving in! Really helpful and hefty, can carry a large amount of weight and helpful for packing Bc shrinks when you vacuum out the air
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
I use ziploc bags to organize so many things in the classroom! I use them when i prep projects and organize pieces that go to a project. They are great! I use them to store materials to use later in the closet like markers, crayons, sorting bears, beads and all kinds of materials!
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
In school I have a mini fridge, so I have a hard time storing a lot of things, especially leftovers. These are perfect to have on hand to store things. They seal really well so that any food odor doesn't get out.
Amber G.
Wahiawa, HI
Are these easy to use? Like normal ziplock bags?
Sasheen D.
Kingston, WA
What's your most creative or useful way to use ziplock bags?
Charissa C.
How much can they hold
Brenda V.
What's the difference from the regular ziploc bags?
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
Do they come in different sizes and are they durable?