Ziploc V102 Vacuum Sealer Machine uploaded by Trina S.

BY ZIPLOC

Ziploc V102 Vacuum Sealer Machine, White: Full-size vacuum sealer 12" wide for bags and rolls LED light Pulse action for baked goods Canister port Model# ZLV102 see more...

• Does it actually close it good and does the food come out fresh?3 Answers
Brooke R.
Westbrook , Me
This products works well, you have to buy the specific bags to vacuum seal which when you use other bags as well can become too much but for once in a while needs to vacuum seal this is great.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I picked this up because I was hoping to find something that would finally work the way I wanted. This did the trick very nicely! Very good product!
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Love my sealer! It works great for meats, beans, soups, and other foods in the kitchen. We live sealing our food and helping them to last longer.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
I bought this for my mom and she likes it she says the sucker thing isn't the best but it works and it was only 40$ when the big ones cost 150$
Trina S.
My husband bought me a Ziploc vaccum sealer two years ago for Christmas and I love it. We continue to buy Ziploc products for our sealer.
Tiffany W.
Riverbank, CA
Wow. Wish stores by me would have carried these . I bought a food vac off qvc
they need these in more stores first time seeing.
Nikki E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was not really a fan of this. It was time consuming and I don't feel like it was worth the amount of time I put into it
Lauren h.
This vacuum sealer Works so well to preserve your food in the freezer. It's takes almost 100% of the air out of the bag.
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
This is great for conserving space! The shelf life is extended, and food stays fresh.... would definitely recommend.
Eliana  S.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a great device for making room in you pantry for baked goods and maintaining the shelf life longer.
Alejandra c.
Does it actually close it good and does the food come out fresh?