Home & GardenZiploc
V102 Vacuum Sealer Machine

Ziploc V102 Vacuum Sealer Machine

by Ziploc

Ziploc V102 Vacuum Sealer Machine, White: Full-size vacuum sealer 12" wide for bags and rolls LED light Pulse action for baked goods Canister port Model# ZLV102

Does it actually close it good and does the food come out fresh?
Start your review of Ziploc V102 Vacuum Sealer Machine!
How would you rate this product?
Trina S.
Massillon, OH
Ziploc V102 Vacuum Sealer Machine uploaded by Trina S.
My husband bought me a Ziploc vaccum sealer two years ago for Christmas and I love it. We continue to buy Ziploc products for our sealer.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I picked this up because I was hoping to find something that would finally work the way I wanted. This did the trick very nicely! Very good product!
Lauren H.
This vacuum sealer Works so well to preserve your food in the freezer. It's takes almost 100% of the air out of the bag.
Brooke R.
Westbrook , Me
This products works well, you have to buy the specific bags to vacuum seal which when you use other bags as well can become too much but for once in a while needs to vacuum seal this is great.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love my sealer! It works great for meats, beans, soups, and other foods in the kitchen. We live sealing our food and helping them to last longer.
Kacey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I seriously never have to worry about waisted food again because I know it will be sealed in fresh
Tiffany W.
Riverbank, CA
Wow. Wish stores by me would have carried these . I bought a food vac off qvc they need these in more stores first time seeing.
Caitlyn B.
Sophia, NC
I am a fam of freezing my food or leftovers so this is a must have! Fast easy and works!
Nikki E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was not really a fan of this. It was time consuming and I don't feel like it was worth the amount of time I put into it
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Decorator Expert Level 3
Works great and comes in very handy!! Gives you a lot more space in fridge and cabinets! Great price also!