BY ZIPLOC

Perfect for:  Soups, Sauces, Vegetables, Fruit, Dry Goods. With Leak Proof Seal Freezer - Microwave - Dishwasher Safe Finger grips for easy opening and closing Marks for measuring Locking Lid Textured, indented bottom for easy handling Wide rim for easy handling Questions?  Comments?  Call or visit ziploc.com ; see more...

• Where can I buy  Ziploc Twist 'n Loc Containers & Lids ?2 Answers
  • Who else uses these bad boys1 Answers
  • I've not tried these, or seen them. Where are they sold at?8 Answers
Ziploc Twist 'n Loc Containers & Lids
  • "I pack my lunch every day and trust that my food won't spill all over the place when I'm driving and it slips off the seat or tips over in the fridge. " in 1 review
  • "I trust these containers to stay sealed and keep my food fresh all day." in 1 review
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
I can say that I like this containers but I wish they will come in different sizes. You can't fill the container all the way to the top because then you won't be able to close it correctly. I don't hate it but I wish they will improve their quality.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
What a great product using these are amazing won't have to worry bout leaks and spills of they fall over or get rolled around the seal great and made strong and don't break easy I highly recommend
Sam B.
The twist and lock containers are handy but personally I like the original press and seal ones much easier and do a good job at keeping food fresh. I guess these are nice for soups or travel if food can leak or spill
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These I trainers are so much more convenient then the regular conditions. I do t gave to worry about things spilling or the kids popping off, which co scantly happens with 4 kids. These were a life savor, thank you!!
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Absolutely needed if you live in a household where everything is opened at the same time.  It helps keep food extra fresh and protected. Easy to wipe clean.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The twist and lock is the best containers for ANYTHING. I use them all the time for left over soups mainly or they're great for taking to work with your lunch. I have heated food in them and they haven't left stains yet so that's great because I hate when that happens Lol or if you make dip its great to use outside for BBQ so you don't have to worry about anything getting into it. Its dishwasher safe and durable.
Jamie S.
Pueblo, CO
I Love These. There so easily managed There easy to put stuff in easy to carry around Easy to fit in places. I don't ever have to worry about It getting rotten or Dirty or anything like that there Good for Pretty much anything depending on the size you buy Another great thing is there Good For your dishwasher. :) They also are very sturdy They don't easily break open if you drop one ..
Porsche m.
Ziplock twist n loc containers were purchased at Walmart and dollar general. Very effective and sure way to preserve food. More expensive than alternative but ensures food is secure
Mikayla W.
Ziploc Twist 'n Loc Fresh Shield Containers are great! They keep foods fresh, they are easy to use, and durable. You can wash them by hand or in the dishwasher. Great for storage in your refrigerator as they don't take up much space, you can stack them, and they are clear so you will never have a problem seeing what's in them. Terrific product.
Laura M.
Amherst, NY
Ziploc Twist n Loc containers are amazing for so many different things. First, for food. They are easy for the kids to open at school, yet seal so well that I never have to worry about leaks or spills. Next, they are great for organizing around the house - craft supplies, kids toys (especially Lego!), in the workshop ... you name it, these containers can store it. And they so so reusable - they wash great and can be used over and over again. Definitely worth the money.
Kendal G.
Belmont , NC
I have yet to try these, do they work well?
Shayna S.
Hilo, HI
On the average how long do these last?
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Are these reusable? Do they last?
Samantha P.
Does this really work haven't really tried it
jackie P.
Is it easy for kids to open or no?