BY ZIPLOC

Perfect for:  Soups, Sauces, Vegetables, Fruit, Dry Goods. With Leak Proof Seal Freezer - Microwave - Dishwasher Safe Finger grips for easy opening and closing Marks for measuring Locking Lid Textured, indented bottom for easy handling Wide rim for easy handling Questions?  Comments?  Call or visit ziploc.com ; see more...

• Who else uses these bad boys1 Answers
  • I've not tried these, or seen them. Where are they sold at?8 Answers
  • I have yet to try these, do they work well? 19 Answers
Ziploc Twist 'n Loc Containers & Lids
  • "I pack my lunch every day and trust that my food won't spill all over the place when I'm driving and it slips off the seat or tips over in the fridge. " in 1 review
  • "I trust these containers to stay sealed and keep my food fresh all day." in 1 review
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Decorator Expert
We buy these at Walmart in bulk for my husband to take his lunch to work in. They screw off easily and then screw back on and stay on tight. No leaking or problems of any kind. Much better than the standard press on lids. Great buy!
Addy S.
I love these ziplock containers they work so much better than the ones with the lids that just clip on and they keep your food fresh a lot longer! I go back to school soon and will be using these to carry my lunch in for class!
Marvelis T.
These are great for traveling. I have never had a spill of soup or yogurt. That's is what I use them mostly for. They are wonderful you can put them in your lunch bag and not have to worry about spillage.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
Ziploc is my favorite storage brand. These containers are dishwasher and microwave safe. I use them to store food in refrigerator. I also take lunch in these. They are bit expensive but they last longer.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
These containers are very cool! Super durable and leak proof, and very nice to twist the top instead of popping it off, great for soup, salad, salsa, or anything else you have for leftovers. 5 stars!!
yajaira p.
I have tons of these containers i like to use them for just about every thing helps me to be sure that there closed and if i drop it nothing is going to come out ....
Kim N.
Southlake, TX
Twist and Loc is such a good idea- you know you have your container sealed every time. They're cost effective and store very well. I will be buying again
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I was so happy when these came out. I love the twist and lock lids. I've dropped these a time or many...never once did it open and spill the contents.
D'Wayna D.
Great storage containers and they are microwave safe, I also use these to pack my lunch for work. They are affordable and I highly recommend.
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
I am an absolute Tupperware junkie so I've got it all including these! I have an entire area of my kitchen dedicated to just Tupperware!
Kendal G.
Belmont, NC
I have yet to try these, do they work well?
Shayna S.
Hilo, HI
On the average how long do these last?
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Are these reusable? Do they last?
jackie P.
Is it easy for kids to open or no?
Samantha P.
Does this really work haven't really tried it