Ziploc To Go Sizes Containers and Lids - 8 CT

by Ziploc

Ziploc® Brand Containers To Go Sizes Smart Snap® Seal.
SC. Johnson.
A family company.
One press Prevents The Mess®.
4xs, bowl.
2s, bowl.
2s, square.
8 containers and lids.
BPA free.
4-8fl oz 236ml.
2-14fl oz 414ml.
2-20fl oz 591ml.

How well do these hold up in a dishwasher?
Start your review of Ziploc To Go Sizes Containers and Lids - 8 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These are priced very well also!in reviews
And you won't be hurt if you lose or damage a piece like your more expensive brands.in reviews
This is a perfect way to carry healthy snacks on the go.in reviews
Maika  R.
Brooklyn, NY
Ziploc To Go Sizes Containers and Lids - 8 CT uploaded by Maika  R.
Ziploc storage containers are my go to for lunch and putting left over food away. I also use them for some household items to help keep organization. They are very affordable and can be purchased everywhere. I recommend them if you're into storing leftovers, lunch or prepping vegetables as well as already made meals.
Claire G.
Imlay City, MI
Keeps a good seal. Doesn't leak. Microwave safe. Keeps food cool and warms up fast. Only bad thing is it was a bit small
Olivia G.
Sturgis
Perfect for packing snacks on the go! Easy to carry. Easy to wash. Love these and use them often
Melody  A.
Hamden, CT
Super effective. Very reliable. These are a life saver when rushing around. I’m able to throw them in my bag and go.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,546 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I love the Ziploc containers they are easy for you to use and take for lunches the next day or just to put fruit and vegetables into taking lunch they are inexpensive and I definitely recommend them to anyone
Karima K.
Mcallen, TX
Depends on what type of food of food you place in the containers. It might stain them. Not good for reuse over and over
Ewa G.
Middletown, DE
These come in very handy to pack left overs or whenever my kid asks to pack lunch for school . They are convenient
Darlene K.
Pearland
Great to take anything with you to the gym, great for children's lunch boxes and everything stays tightly closed and fresh. For these reasons I only ever go with Ziplick brand!
Kat J.
2,281 reviews
Good for the price, but I wouldn’t purchase again. Ziploc makes great Tupperware if you aren’t looking for your Tupperware to last you any particular length of time. If you want Tupperware to give away and throw out without it bothering your conscience, Ziploc is perfect for you. These containers do not last well over time. The plastic warps and the lids occasionally melt in the microwave. I really don’t abuse my Tupperware, but I do expect it to last through the normal activities of life and cooking. Ziploc doesn’t do that. I’d rather buy Pyrex personally.
Elena S.
I love these brand in general because all of the products are the best quality. These containers have lids that secure really tightly so that's great. I just wish companies like this one could create something that is sustainable for the environment. Plastic rules ghe world and it's so sad to see our oceans full of plastic.