Ziploc To Go Sizes Containers and Lids - 8 CT uploaded by Cheyenne W.Ziploc To Go Sizes Containers and Lids - 8 CT uploaded by Daniel L.

BY ZIPLOC #7 in Food Storage Containers

Ziploc® Brand Containers To Go Sizes Smart Snap® Seal.
SC. Johnson.
A family company.
One press Prevents The Mess®.
4xs, bowl.
2s, bowl.
2s, square.
8 containers and lids.
BPA free.
4-8fl oz 236ml.
2-14fl oz 414ml.
2-20fl oz 591ml. see more...

• "This is a perfect way to carry healthy snacks on the go." in 1 review
  • "These are priced very well also!" in 1 review
  • "And you won't be hurt if you lose or damage a piece like your more expensive brands." in 1 review
Samantha D.
Laredo, TX
Ever since I was a child I was introduced to the brand ziplock and I had to bring that brand a lot when I had school for my teachers and since then, Ziplock has not failed to always be there when I needed any assistance when it came to for example taking my food on the go. Especially since there was smaller to go containers that is very convenient for us to be given options on proportion of choice on which I love 100%.
Charlea M.
Caro
These bowls are alright m, but it seems as though the lids bow easily. I do not recommend putting these in the microwave or the dishwasher really. My experience with putting them in the dishwasher is that the plastic cracks more than it would if you hand wash them. I don’t think I will be purchasing them anymore because I have found ones that I like much more.
Summer S.
White Hall, AR
Ziploc Small Square Containers 5 ct I love these containers, they are super convenient for packing breakfast/lunches for my son and husband.

Pros: simple and easy to pack and clean

Cons: husband always loses them on the job site

Would 100% recommend this product

Shequarian p.
Fayetteville
I’m a full time student with no meal plan. These thing are critical to my busy school schedule. I can just put a snack in it, throw it in my book bag and leave. No spill or mess. Also this is a very inexpensive product. I would highly recommend this product to mothers of small children and busy and on the go students.
Christina L.
Levittown, PA
These are great, I use them to store all kinds of food. They are sturdy and durable. I would recommend to friend and family. Anyone who cooks a lot and needs to store food this is for you. They are inexpensive which makes them even better for anyone.
Lenny B.
Pawtucket
They keep food fresh and that’s really about it. I use these containers to store stuff shells in the freezer for like three months and they work just fine. They can be pretty costly for what they are and I’ve had the lids warp on me from time to time even though they do say they are microwave/dishwasher safe.
Rebecca L.
San Antonio
The ziplock food storage container is super helpful for those trying to make healthy choices and take homemade lunches to work. It is microwave and dishwasher safe although the plastic dies stain with red sauce but it make taking my lunch a breeze. The plastic is a little thinner than the competition.
Reagan H.
Harrisonburg
This set of containers is a must have for anyone who packs lunches or meals on the go! The various sizing makes it so easy to pack things efficiently and maximize space. These are also durable and tightly sealed containers, so no leaks! I would recommend this set as a staple in anyone’s kitchen!
Nicole L.
These little containers are so useful to me! They are perfect for packing lunch items for my kiddos. They stay closed and clean in their lunchboxes yet are easy enough to quickly open for little hands. A must have!
Janelle M.
Troy
Perfect for on the go snacks. Easy to bring to work or with kids. They wear out after long time use but they are pretty durable. Cheap enough to last and make it worth your purchase. If they wear out I just buy more. Would definitely recommend as an alternative to ziplock baggies.