Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
This is something I use every morning to pack my husbands lunch. The quality of his bags are great, you just close it tight and forget about any leaking. Sometimes they can be a little expensive depending on the size and place you buy them.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Decorator Expert
Like these bags very good product and they are affordable I do recommend them.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
Great for leftovers. I never have a party without Ziploc bags. I always look online for coupons prior to buying. I buy most of my bags on amazon.com when there is a great deal. Reuse your bags by cleaning them out and allowing them to air-dry on the counter. Reduce and reuse!
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
The best storage bags on the market and very high quality material. Variety of sizes
florence v.
Cathedral City, CA
Ziploc storage bags are a very strong durable bags I used them to storage a lot of things inside and there are very inexpensive.
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
I use these bags for almost everything. They are the perfect size and are strong and durable. I use them in the kitchen for cheese, fruit, veggies and of course school lunches. When going on vacation, I use for soap or open bottles. Perfect way to keep your bag dry encase you have an accident. Love some Ziploc bags!!
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
A great sturdy bag to store food in. Also great for craft supplies, and transporting makeup. My husband likes to stock up these for fishing season. No leaking, great to use when freezing food as well.
Madeline P.
This is a must have item.so useful in my house Things stay completely fresh
Wayna V.
Decorator Expert
Useful around the households. Great quality and endurance. Reusable and washable. Great seal keeps things fresh for longer. You can use them to store anything and they come in different sizes and for different purposes. It is the leqding brand in the market. Will always recommend to have at home.
Lai Sin P.
Tried other brands and only Ziplock works the best. No leakage and it seals perfectly and easily. I used them for all sorts of things. When I travel or go camping I bring a few to keep things organized. I use them to store some of the smaller crafting items and it is the best way to keep everything clean and tidy.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.