Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.
8 colors available

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
I love this Product! It is my go to size for snacks. It is very strong and durable.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I buy all my meat in bulk and freeze it individually. Love these bags! They work great for me.
Katie L.
Katie L.
I find that my food still tends to frost over a bit when I use these for freezing, but never to the point I feel it is freezer burned. Overall a good product.
Katie I.
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
These are the best! I buy in bulk and individually package my food to freeze and they always defrost without freezer burn
Frankie H.
Frankie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Works really when with light objects but it tears easy with heavy objects. That's why I'm giving it four stars but it's worth the money for it.
Holly C.
Holly C.
I love to use all ziploc bags. They're perfect for storing food or to use while packing and traveling.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
A great sturdy bag to store food in. Also great for craft supplies, and transporting makeup. My husband likes to stock up these for fishing season. No leaking, great to use when freezing food as well.
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
This is a must have item.so useful in my house Things stay completely fresh
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Decorator Expert
Useful around the households. Great quality and endurance. Reusable and washable. Great seal keeps things fresh for longer. You can use them to store anything and they come in different sizes and for different purposes. It is the leqding brand in the market. Will always recommend to have at home.
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
Markham,Ontario
Decorator Expert
On of my top options for storage and freezer bags. They are strong and don't tear easily
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.