Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target*
Bobbi K.
Decorator Expert Level 4
All ziploc bags are great. I love them all and do kot plan on using any other brand.
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
The best storage bags on the market and very high quality material. Variety of sizes
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA
We use ziplock products in our house like crazy and we love everything about them!
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
I love this Product! It is my go to size for snacks. It is very strong and durable.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
This a great thing to use. They are cheap, and close well. They last a long time.
Michelle L.
I not only use these for the freezer but to boil omelettes on top of the stove.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Like these bags very good product and they are affordable I do recommend them.
Wayna V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Useful around the households. Great quality and endurance. Reusable and washable. Great seal keeps things fresh for longer. You can use them to store anything and they come in different sizes and for different purposes. It is the leqding brand in the market. Will always recommend to have at home.
Lai Sin P.
Tried other brands and only Ziplock works the best. No leakage and it seals perfectly and easily. I used them for all sorts of things. When I travel or go camping I bring a few to keep things organized. I use them to store some of the smaller crafting items and it is the best way to keep everything clean and tidy.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
A great sturdy bag to store food in. Also great for craft supplies, and transporting makeup. My husband likes to stock up these for fishing season. No leaking, great to use when freezing food as well.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.