Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target*
christina m.
East Boston, MA
These are great and we use a ton of Ziploc stuff in my house there strong and hold up well
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
Love using ziplock bags. Especially the freezer bags used them for storing meat and sauces.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
You can never go wrong with Ziploc. They stay closed and keep food fresh. Great for almost anything to store.
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN
The only freeze bag I use... no tears or rips.... food stays very fresh. I love it
..........
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
I love this Product! It is my go to size for snacks. It is very strong and durable.
Helen M.
Chehalis , WA
We use ziplock products in our house like crazy and we love everything about them!
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this zip bags all the time
Michelle L.
I not only use these for the freezer but to boil omelettes on top of the stove.
tiffany c.
Cooper, TX
Ziplock makes the best storage bags. Love them. Not leaking. No breaking and easy to seal
Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
Ziploc storage bags you can use just nit for food. Store little items to games, puzzles toys etc.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.