Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.
8 colors available

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
Cranston, RI
EASY TO USE AND WORK SO WELL YOU CAN STORE ANYTHING IN HERE FROM FOOD TO PUZZLES. I USE THEM FOR MEATS SNACKS AND ANYTHING.
michelle p.
michelle p.
I use these for leftovers and even in the freezer. They are prefect for little kids to use, my daughter use them for lighting bugs, hair bows, nail polish, it's really endless!
Tamie T.
Tamie T.
I love ziploc bags, they're really the best. I store everything in it, from a pin to an anchor lol.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Lake Station, IN
I love this product. I use them all the time and i love that they actually stay closed compared to the cheap ones that always randomly open.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Ziploc is the only brand of storage bags that I use. They are very reliable and haven't failed me yet! The quart size is perfect for most things!
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Clearwater, FL
Ziplock bags are the best. Nothing can beat them. I even use them to store my toiletries when I fly, and shampoo and whatnot never gets all over my stuff.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Great bags! They are sturdier than a lot of other store/generic brands. I love the Ziploc brand.
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this zip bags all the time
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
These are great and we use a ton of Ziploc stuff in my house there strong and hold up well
April P.
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
Decorator Expert
So these bags are the best! They hold up way better then the other generic brands. You can out anything in them and they last forever. And they seal so good. Even when u put liquid in them. And they have a variety of sizes.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.