Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Great bags! They are sturdier than a lot of other store/generic brands. I love the Ziploc brand.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I buy all my meat in bulk and freeze it individually. Love these bags! They work great for me.
Sandra A.
I buy tons of these. They are so practical and not bulky. Great way to keep yourself organized.
Emily M.
So perfect for snacks on the go for class, work, etc!! Seals perfectly, and keeps foods fresh!
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Ziplock brand is my favorite of this kind of thing. They work the best at keeping freshness.
tiffany c.
Cooper, TX
Ziplock makes the best storage bags. Love them. Not leaking. No breaking and easy to seal
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN
The only freeze bag I use... no tears or rips.... food stays very fresh. I love it
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
These are great and we use a ton of Ziploc stuff in my house there strong and hold up well
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
Love using ziplock bags. Especially the freezer bags used them for storing meat and sauces.
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
The best storage bags on the market and very high quality material. Variety of sizes
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.