Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target*
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
These are the best! I buy in bulk and individually package my food to freeze and they always defrost without freezer burn
angela g.
These bags are great and I use them for so many things. There strong and the seal is good plus the price is great.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
You can never go wrong with Ziploc. They stay closed and keep food fresh. Great for almost anything to store.
Dionne S.
Mililani , Hi
I can never have enough ziplock bags I really do use them for everything the kids lunches or even left overs
Kalin W.
Ziploc freezer bags are the only freezer bags I'll use! They are of great quality and never leak of tear
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
The best your dollar can get. These hold up well for snacks, and leftovers, or just taking your lunch.
Holly C.
I love to use all ziploc bags. They're perfect for storing food or to use while packing and traveling.
Caroline T.
Fresno, CA
Everything stay fresh! The seal works really good. These are the bags I buy. Nothing else satisfys me!
Tamie T.
I love ziploc bags, they're really the best. I store everything in it, from a pin to an anchor lol.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Great bags! They are sturdier than a lot of other store/generic brands. I love the Ziploc brand.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.