Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.
8 colors available

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Emily M.
Emily M.
So perfect for snacks on the go for class, work, etc!! Seals perfectly, and keeps foods fresh!
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Fayetteville, AR
Ziploc is the only brand I use. I buy a lot of store brand products, but after many failed attempts with store brand baggies, I've learned my lesson. Stick with the Ziploc.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Chehalis , WA
We use ziplock products in our house like crazy and we love everything about them!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Edinburg, PA
These are so handy only thing i trust my kids lunches with and lock great and easy.They hold a great about of chips, crackers or anything else you might need for kids or your own lunch , even on the go snack.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
You can never go wrong with Ziploc. They stay closed and keep food fresh. Great for almost anything to store.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
Love using ziplock bags. Especially the freezer bags used them for storing meat and sauces.
Dionne S.
Dionne S.
Mililani , Hi
I can never have enough ziplock bags I really do use them for everything the kids lunches or even left overs
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
I buy tons of these. They are so practical and not bulky. Great way to keep yourself organized.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Ziploc is easily the best brand you can buy when it comes to storage bags. It's obvious because we call all storage bags "ziploc" bags. They are very strong and durable. It is easy to tell the difference in quality if you choose to buy a store brand product.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Smartsville, CA
I love these for strawberries and snacks. They are really durable and are always handy. I make sure to buy all the different sizes for anything i may need to keep.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.