Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target
Chainelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love ziplock bags. I literally use them for everything. I put anything from rubber bands to clothes in them and I have them in all sizes
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
In our household we are always using zip lock for all kinds of reasons not just food storage like small things like nails tacks
Abigail A.
Portland, OR
Ziplock is the one brand I really trust not to split on the sides unlike other brands. I love how easy it is to close as well.
Cheryl P.
Cranston, RI
EASY TO USE AND WORK SO WELL YOU CAN STORE ANYTHING IN HERE FROM FOOD TO PUZZLES. I USE THEM FOR MEATS SNACKS AND ANYTHING.
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
These are the best! I buy in bulk and individually package my food to freeze and they always defrost without freezer burn
angela g.
These bags are great and I use them for so many things. There strong and the seal is good plus the price is great.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Perfect for left over meat that you don't use & need to freeze. I also use it when I make big batches of gravy to store in my freezer!
Dionne S.
Mililani , Hi
I can never have enough ziplock bags I really do use them for everything the kids lunches or even left overs
Bobbi K.
All ziploc bags are great. I love them all and do kot plan on using any other brand.
Kalin W.
Ziploc freezer bags are the only freezer bags I'll use! They are of great quality and never leak of tear
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.