Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Ziploc is the only brand of storage bags that I use. They are very reliable and haven't failed me yet! The quart size is perfect for most things!
Frankie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Works really when with light objects but it tears easy with heavy objects. That's why I'm giving it four stars but it's worth the money for it.
Jessica P.
Lake Station, IN
I love this product. I use them all the time and i love that they actually stay closed compared to the cheap ones that always randomly open.
Chainelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love ziplock bags. I literally use them for everything. I put anything from rubber bands to clothes in them and I have them in all sizes
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Perfect for left over meat that you don't use & need to freeze. I also use it when I make big batches of gravy to store in my freezer!
florence v.
Cathedral City, CA
Ziploc storage bags are a very strong durable bags I used them to storage a lot of things inside and there are very inexpensive.
Candi E.
Strong, reliable and affordable. I would recommend for homes. Easy use for storage or makeshift piping bag for cake decorating.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
In our household we are always using zip lock for all kinds of reasons not just food storage like small things like nails tacks
Abigail A.
Portland, OR
Ziplock is the one brand I really trust not to split on the sides unlike other brands. I love how easy it is to close as well.
Cheryl P.
Cranston, RI
EASY TO USE AND WORK SO WELL YOU CAN STORE ANYTHING IN HERE FROM FOOD TO PUZZLES. I USE THEM FOR MEATS SNACKS AND ANYTHING.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.