Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.
8 colors available

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Monique C.
Monique C.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are perfect not only for snacks and fruit but for small toys like hot wheels cars for my son to carry around. They go from house to car and he can easily pick them up and put them in the bag. I don't know what I would do without Ziplock bags in my life!
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH
The best your dollar can get. These hold up well for snacks, and leftovers, or just taking your lunch.
Courtney Q.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
These are great! We use a ton of baggies for kids lunches and these ones work best. I would pay the extra $1 for this brand rather then a cheap brand.
Chainelle M.
Chainelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love ziplock bags. I literally use them for everything. I put anything from rubber bands to clothes in them and I have them in all sizes
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Portland, OR
Ziplock is the one brand I really trust not to split on the sides unlike other brands. I love how easy it is to close as well.
angela g.
angela g.
These bags are great and I use them for so many things. There strong and the seal is good plus the price is great.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Cooper, TX
Ziplock makes the best storage bags. Love them. Not leaking. No breaking and easy to seal
Haylee W.
Haylee W.
I would waste so much money on food if it wasn't for Ziploc. Keeps my food secure and fresh. I also like to use them to keep my art supplies separated, works like a charm.
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem , PA
This a great thing to use. They are cheap, and close well. They last a long time.
Candi E.
Candi E.
Strong, reliable and affordable. I would recommend for homes. Easy use for storage or makeshift piping bag for cake decorating.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.