Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target*
michelle p.
I use these for leftovers and even in the freezer. They are prefect for little kids to use, my daughter use them for lighting bugs, hair bows, nail polish, it's really endless!
Ashley Y.
Fayetteville, AR
Ziploc is the only brand I use. I buy a lot of store brand products, but after many failed attempts with store brand baggies, I've learned my lesson. Stick with the Ziploc.
Haylee W.
I would waste so much money on food if it wasn't for Ziploc. Keeps my food secure and fresh. I also like to use them to keep my art supplies separated, works like a charm.
Katie L.
I find that my food still tends to frost over a bit when I use these for freezing, but never to the point I feel it is freezer burned. Overall a good product.
Jordyn S.
Clearwater, FL
Ziplock bags are the best. Nothing can beat them. I even use them to store my toiletries when I fly, and shampoo and whatnot never gets all over my stuff.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
These are great! We use a ton of baggies for kids lunches and these ones work best. I would pay the extra $1 for this brand rather then a cheap brand.
Juliet C.
Austin, TX
Can't live without these. Seal pretty good compared to generic brands. I like to buy in bulk so these help me store for at least 3 months at a time.
Candi E.
Strong, reliable and affordable. I would recommend for homes. Easy use for storage or makeshift piping bag for cake decorating.
Jessica R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Ziploc is the only brand of storage bags that I use. They are very reliable and haven't failed me yet! The quart size is perfect for most things!
Frankie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Works really when with light objects but it tears easy with heavy objects. That's why I'm giving it four stars but it's worth the money for it.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.