Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target*
Avaree C.
Hamden, CT
These bags are great for everything. No other compares to Ziplock. They stay closed, and almost never have leaks or get holes. I use one everyday to hold my food for lunch and they never let me down.
Monique C.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are perfect not only for snacks and fruit but for small toys like hot wheels cars for my son to carry around. They go from house to car and he can easily pick them up and put them in the bag. I don't know what I would do without Ziplock bags in my life!
michelle p.
I use these for leftovers and even in the freezer. They are prefect for little kids to use, my daughter use them for lighting bugs, hair bows, nail polish, it's really endless!
Ashley Y.
Fayetteville, AR
Ziploc is the only brand I use. I buy a lot of store brand products, but after many failed attempts with store brand baggies, I've learned my lesson. Stick with the Ziploc.
Haylee W.
I would waste so much money on food if it wasn't for Ziploc. Keeps my food secure and fresh. I also like to use them to keep my art supplies separated, works like a charm.
Tara F.
Smartsville, CA
I love these for strawberries and snacks. They are really durable and are always handy. I make sure to buy all the different sizes for anything i may need to keep.
Katie L.
I find that my food still tends to frost over a bit when I use these for freezing, but never to the point I feel it is freezer burned. Overall a good product.
Jordyn S.
Clearwater, FL
Ziplock bags are the best. Nothing can beat them. I even use them to store my toiletries when I fly, and shampoo and whatnot never gets all over my stuff.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
These are great! We use a ton of baggies for kids lunches and these ones work best. I would pay the extra $1 for this brand rather then a cheap brand.
Juliet C.
Austin, TX
Can't live without these. Seal pretty good compared to generic brands. I like to buy in bulk so these help me store for at least 3 months at a time.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.