Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target*
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
Great for leftovers. I never have a party without Ziploc bags. I always look online for coupons prior to buying. I buy most of my bags on amazon.com when there is a great deal. Reuse your bags by cleaning them out and allowing them to air-dry on the counter. Reduce and reuse!
Brianna M.
No one can go wrong with Ziploc bags. They are definitely worth the price. They are affordable and they last. I use these a lot when I am freezing things, so it is definitely worth it. I will be buying these over and over again. I love this brand. Good buy.
Logann P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I prefer the slider closer bags because sometime I find it difficult to get the other bags to close. No need to stress over matching up the little clasps for the storage bag to close it just zips close. The bags are durable too! great buy.
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
I use these bags for almost everything. They are the perfect size and are strong and durable. I use them in the kitchen for cheese, fruit, veggies and of course school lunches. When going on vacation, I use for soap or open bottles. Perfect way to keep your bag dry encase you have an accident. Love some Ziploc bags!!
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
These are my go to bags for pretty much everything. These are great for small toys, snacks, important items that need to stay dry at the beach. They are super durable and definitely the only brand we use.
Kim B.
Ziploc is easily the best brand you can buy when it comes to storage bags. It's obvious because we call all storage bags "ziploc" bags. They are very strong and durable. It is easy to tell the difference in quality if you choose to buy a store brand product.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use these bags to put leftovers in and they save a lot of room. I also use these to portion out meat or put in all the ingredients for my smoothies so I can just put the stuff in and go. They are so affordable and have so many different uses!
April P.
Raritan, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
So these bags are the best! They hold up way better then the other generic brands. You can out anything in them and they last forever. And they seal so good. Even when u put liquid in them. And they have a variety of sizes.
Blessing B.
I like these a lot. I've been using them for years and they work well for storage bags. Walmart is a great place to get them as well as the dollar store I believe. The price is totally affordable, so check these out.
Renee B.
These are so handy only thing i trust my kids lunches with and lock great and easy.They hold a great about of chips, crackers or anything else you might need for kids or your own lunch , even on the go snack.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.