Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target*
Blessing B.
I like these a lot. I've been using them for years and they work well for storage bags. Walmart is a great place to get them as well as the dollar store I believe. The price is totally affordable, so check these out.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Ziploc storage bags have a thousand uses.... from storage for small items of keeping food in them... you can always find a use for them. Even when you go to a water park and you need to keep your stuff dry
Vishra P.
I absolutely love ziploc bags because they are very versatile and come in many sizes. I think they are very durable and affordable. I usually buy them from Costco because it's cost effective and I use it everyday. I would indeed recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
Great for leftovers. I never have a party without Ziploc bags. I always look online for coupons prior to buying. I buy most of my bags on amazon.com when there is a great deal. Reuse your bags by cleaning them out and allowing them to air-dry on the counter. Reduce and reuse!
Logann P.
I prefer the slider closer bags because sometime I find it difficult to get the other bags to close. No need to stress over matching up the little clasps for the storage bag to close it just zips close. The bags are durable too! great buy.
Kim B.
Ziploc is easily the best brand you can buy when it comes to storage bags. It's obvious because we call all storage bags "ziploc" bags. They are very strong and durable. It is easy to tell the difference in quality if you choose to buy a store brand product.
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
So these bags are the best! They hold up way better then the other generic brands. You can out anything in them and they last forever. And they seal so good. Even when u put liquid in them. And they have a variety of sizes.
Renee B.
EDINBURG, PA
These are so handy only thing i trust my kids lunches with and lock great and easy.They hold a great about of chips, crackers or anything else you might need for kids or your own lunch , even on the go snack.
Avaree C.
Hamden, CT
These bags are great for everything. No other compares to Ziplock. They stay closed, and almost never have leaks or get holes. I use one everyday to hold my food for lunch and they never let me down.
Monique C.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are perfect not only for snacks and fruit but for small toys like hot wheels cars for my son to carry around. They go from house to car and he can easily pick them up and put them in the bag. I don't know what I would do without Ziplock bags in my life!
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.