Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.
8 colors available

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Linda B.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
These are the best storage bags out there!! Very sturdy and durable. They open and close so easily. Have been buying them for years at good prices. Don't settle for imitations!! Highly recommend!!
Vishra P.
Vishra P.
I absolutely love ziploc bags because they are very versatile and come in many sizes. I think they are very durable and affordable. I usually buy them from Costco because it's cost effective and I use it everyday. I would indeed recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Logann P.
Logann P.
Decorator Expert
I prefer the slider closer bags because sometime I find it difficult to get the other bags to close. No need to stress over matching up the little clasps for the storage bag to close it just zips close. The bags are durable too! great buy.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
Ziploc storage bags you can use just nit for food. Store little items to games, puzzles toys etc.
Angee K.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
In our household we are always using zip lock for all kinds of reasons not just food storage like small things like nails tacks
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Decorator Expert
All ziploc bags are great. I love them all and do kot plan on using any other brand.
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Ziplock brand is my favorite of this kind of thing. They work the best at keeping freshness.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
I not only use these for the freezer but to boil omelettes on top of the stove.
Monique C.
Monique C.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are perfect not only for snacks and fruit but for small toys like hot wheels cars for my son to carry around. They go from house to car and he can easily pick them up and put them in the bag. I don't know what I would do without Ziplock bags in my life!
Avaree C.
Avaree C.
Hamden, CT
These bags are great for everything. No other compares to Ziplock. They stay closed, and almost never have leaks or get holes. I use one everyday to hold my food for lunch and they never let me down.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.