Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.
8 colors available

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Tesla R.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I always use Ziploc products. Usually I buy the freezer strength bags but I happened to pic these up by accident... even so, I expect Ziploc to be strong and quality made. I primarily use these when I am frosting cupcakes. I cut the corner, slid my piping tip in and the bag ripped. Three times. This is the exact same method I use with the stronger freezer bags so I knew it was the bags and not me. These bags felt very thin and flimsy. I definitely wouldn't use these in the freezer ans the box suggested.
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Decorator Expert
Ziploc's are my go to storage bags! They're literally great for anything from food, freezing food, and keeping them fresh/from going bad quick. They're durable and have a great strong zip so you don't have to worry about opening easily. The plastic is strong and hard to rip or anything.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
No one can go wrong with Ziploc bags. They are definitely worth the price. They are affordable and they last. I use these a lot when I am freezing things, so it is definitely worth it. I will be buying these over and over again. I love this brand. Good buy.
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
These are my go to bags for pretty much everything. These are great for small toys, snacks, important items that need to stay dry at the beach. They are super durable and definitely the only brand we use.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Hefty bags are great quality, although I feel they are too pricey. The less expensive store brands work just as well in my opinion and are less expensive. That being said, when I use these bags I have always been satisfied with them. They stay closed very well and keep food fresh. I like the zip closure - it's easier to use than the standard bag seal. I do like this quart size better than the sandwich size because it holds just enough more but it still small enough to not have a ton of excess bag not being used.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Decorator Expert
Me encantan este tipo de bolsas con cierre fácil ideal para guardar todo tipo de cosas además de que en el referí las conserva mejor, las tengo de todos tamaños ya que uno nunca sabe para lo que los vayas a necesitar, ya sea una cosa pequeña o una grande.
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I use these bags to put leftovers in and they save a lot of room. I also use these to portion out meat or put in all the ingredients for my smoothies so I can just put the stuff in and go. They are so affordable and have so many different uses!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
We use these all the time around our house whether it be for storing leftovers or my daughters snacks they definitely come in handy and so easy to close and don't rip trying to open them like the cheaper version so I highly recommend these
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
I like these a lot. I've been using them for years and they work well for storage bags. Walmart is a great place to get them as well as the dollar store I believe. The price is totally affordable, so check these out.
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Ziploc storage bags have a thousand uses.... from storage for small items of keeping food in them... you can always find a use for them. Even when you go to a water park and you need to keep your stuff dry
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.