Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Madeline P.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.Ziploc Storage Bags uploaded by Maya S.

BY ZIPLOC #5 in Storage Bags

Feel It Lock!™ 12 Bags - 13 in. x 15 5/8 in. .  Unique interlocking zipper...Feel It Lock!™ Write-on label. Microwavable when defrosting and reheating .  Introducing Other Ziploc® Brand Products - Available in Freezer, Storage, Sandwich and Snack bags.  Also look for NEW Ziploc® brand Slide-Loc bags and Ziploc® Containers. see more...

Buy on Target*
Angelica ♛.
Review for: Double Zipper Multi-Purpose more...
I use them to store me gluten free pasta that I have opened. Works great. Works great to store your opened package of bacon too. I use these bags for just about everything. Regular size documents will fit in them and when bad weather is here they will not get wet.Over all they have many uses and not just for food products.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Hefty bags are great quality, although I feel they are too pricey. The less expensive store brands work just as well in my opinion and are less expensive. That being said, when I use these bags I have always been satisfied with them. They stay closed very well and keep food fresh. I like the zip closure - it's easier to use than the standard bag seal. I do like this quart size better than the sandwich size because it holds just enough more but it still small enough to not have a ton of excess bag not being used.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ziploc's are my go to storage bags! They're literally great for anything from food, freezing food, and keeping them fresh/from going bad quick. They're durable and have a great strong zip so you don't have to worry about opening easily. The plastic is strong and hard to rip or anything.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
We use these all the time around our house whether it be for storing leftovers or my daughters snacks they definitely come in handy and so easy to close and don't rip trying to open them like the cheaper version so I highly recommend these
Maya S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Me encantan este tipo de bolsas con cierre fácil ideal para guardar todo tipo de cosas además de que en el referí las conserva mejor, las tengo de todos tamaños ya que uno nunca sabe para lo que los vayas a necesitar, ya sea una cosa pequeña o una grande.
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
This is something I use every morning to pack my husbands lunch. The quality of his bags are great, you just close it tight and forget about any leaking. Sometimes they can be a little expensive depending on the size and place you buy them.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
These are the best storage bags out there!! Very sturdy and durable. They open and close so easily. Have been buying them for years at good prices. Don't settle for imitations!! Highly recommend!!
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use these bags to put leftovers in and they save a lot of room. I also use these to portion out meat or put in all the ingredients for my smoothies so I can just put the stuff in and go. They are so affordable and have so many different uses!
Blessing B.
I like these a lot. I've been using them for years and they work well for storage bags. Walmart is a great place to get them as well as the dollar store I believe. The price is totally affordable, so check these out.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Ziploc storage bags have a thousand uses.... from storage for small items of keeping food in them... you can always find a use for them. Even when you go to a water park and you need to keep your stuff dry
Danielle S.
Can you use these for the freezer?
Maria C.