BY ZIPLOC #22 in Storage Bags

Ziploc® Space Bag® storage bags are the leading brand in vacuum storage. Triple your storage space with Ziploc® Space Bag® products, available in a variety of shapes and sizes. Airtight and waterproof, these creative storage solutions are perfect for your home or on the go. see more...

Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
These are very useful, I purchased them for a flight so I could bring more clothes with less luggage. They do eventually start expanding again, but not excessively. Really the only issue I faced was having to sit on them to get all of the air out, so keep that in mind if you're small like I am. Your clothes will wrinkle as well, but that was something I expected to happen.
April E.
I love these! I use it for traveling and I always put my unused clothing for the season in these and store it in our guest room.