BY ZIPLOC #20 in Storage Bags

Ziploc® Space Bag® storage bags are the leading brand in vacuum storage. Triple your storage space with Ziploc® Space Bag® products, available in a variety of shapes and sizes. Airtight and waterproof, these creative storage solutions are perfect for your home or on the go. see more...

jessica M.
I originally bought this because I had seen a different brand on TV and thought this would be good to at least try see if I liked it or not I ended up really liking this product it did not seal super great at first one of the seals broke and I was able to contact Ziploc and they sent me a replacement free of charge so it was definitely worth the price if you fill these up to the line that you're supposed to and don't overdo them they definitely work good overtime they do tend to lose a little bit of there Ziploc shelf life but I have to say that it has definitely even when they are come out protected my mom's wedding dress from when I was a kid that I had gotten and his protected my kids baby clothes so even without stealing it and just closing the bag these work great love them and recommend them if they yield for a long period of time after opening them periodically I would get this 5 Stars company is great to work with
Shelby T.
These are freaking amazing, I cannot possibly say it enough. This is one of those products where generic just won't cut it, if you're gonna tryout some vacuum bags you absolutely MUST go Ziploc. Perfect for travelling or storage, if you haven't tried these yet, you're crazy.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
These are very useful, I purchased them for a flight so I could bring more clothes with less luggage. They do eventually start expanding again, but not excessively. Really the only issue I faced was having to sit on them to get all of the air out, so keep that in mind if you're small like I am. Your clothes will wrinkle as well, but that was something I expected to happen.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these! I use it for traveling and I always put my unused clothing for the season in these and store it in our guest room.