Ziploc Space Bag Combo Storage Bags uploaded by Celia L.
2 colors available

BY SPACE BAG #10 in Storage Bags

The space bag 5-bag super combo stores clothing, linens and other seasonal items in 1/3 the space of regular storage bags. Each of the 5 bags is mildew resistant, air tight and moisture-proof for peace-of-mind protection. see more...

Shawna M.
Shawna M.
Boise, ID
We had a memory foam mattress topper that we were using on our old mattress. Once we got a new mattress, we no longer needed the foam topper. I needed to store it and thought of the space bags. This product fit a King 3 inch memory foam mattress with ease! Great product! Completely worth every penny!
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These bags are genius. Between moving a lot and having to store blankets and linens in my parent's basement these bags keep out bugs, dust, and moisture. If you want to keep your clothes smelling fresh throw in a dryer sheet or two before sealing the bag. I currently have my winter coats and bathroom linens stored in these bags and I've yet to be let down.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
I love these ! I use them to alternate between my summer and winter clothes . The only thing I don't like is how highly priced they are . Would be better for same quality , lower quality . You will be surprised how many clothes you can put in the bag as well . I have even used them for packing for trips !
The best invention and more storage room then using boxes. After all the moves in my life and storing things in boxes which make a clutter. I decided to try something different and more convenient
Celia L.
Celia L.
montral, Quebec
I was surprised by how much clothes I can put in this size bag. For moving is the best way to keep your stuff clean and safe. Can`t make mistake again and trow my clothes in garbage