Ziploc Snack Bags 300 ct uploaded by Daphne W.Ziploc Snack Bags 300 ct uploaded by Daphne W.Ziploc Snack Bags 300 ct uploaded by Gemini M.

BY ZIPLOC

Find food wraps at Target.com! Make your own 100-calorie* snack packs. Make snacks last with ziploc snack bags. They re perfect for keeping snacks accessible and fresh. Plus, they're the ideal size for dividing snacks into 100-calorie* servings. *calories are approximate. ahighlights: a ideal for packing cookies, fruits, vegetables, chips and much more a tight and secure seal locks in freshness a convenient size is great for grab-and-go snacking see more...

• Has anyone tried anything better than Ziploc?15 Answers
  • What does everyone normally put in these?20 Answers
  • Have they thought of making snack bags that have the zipp...10 Answers
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Review for: Ziploc Snack Bags 300 ct more...
I love these little Ziploc bags. They're super durable, cheap and you can use them for a bunch of different things. I personally use them for holding all of my herbs and candles. I love how smoothly sharpies and different markers write on these bags.
Sydney C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of plastic bags I will buy. None of the other brands compare to Ziploc. These are the only ones that actually stay sealed and dont allow any leakage or air into the bags. I feel confident storing my leftovers and other products in these bags. They are durable and never split open either.
Gemini M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Love these! I use these every day to pack snacks for my 3 year old son, he can easily open them when he is hungry and I close them because he hasn't learned how to do it yet. Plus ziploc is one of those Classic name brands that I've always used.
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Snack Bags more...
I have a whole drawer in my kitchen dedicated to ziploc bags of all sizes. They are so versatile and easy. I use the snack bags for small portions and my husband likes to take a pickle with him to work with his sandwich. It’s the perfect size!
Jade T.
My favorite platic baggies! They have a great seal on them that you don't have to worry about opening. I use these for snacks, makeup, crayons, and a number of other things.
Pami A.
Berwick, LA
Review for: Ziploc Snack Bags 90 ct more...
These ziplock brand snack bags are great...I've always loved ziplock bags because as these such bags, they are great for packing the kids a quick snack or even purring away extra snacks and food, hey, some people even use them to store little items and such too....they are very tough, work well, & actually hold up to doing what they are supposed to do as a ziplock bag should do....I recommend buying ziplock bags, & bye the way, you can always find a good coupon or deal on these bags most of the time somewhere or another!!!
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I've started using these as a tool for my diet. I divide things out into portions and only allow myself to have one which has been really great. I also use them to portion out veggies and meat in the freezer. I would recommend if you're putting them in the freezer for longer than say a month to use their special freezer ones.
Evelin O.
These are my all time favorite snack bags. I love how easy it is to reseal the bags and open them. They're also a great size for movie snacking or just for on the go.
Kendra H.
Ziploc bags are the best. They are great to put little snacks in for car trips or just any type of trip. They are also great to throw in kids lunches because of the size. They are good quality so they don't break that easy but they are just thin plastic so they will break.
Lauren P.
MENIFEE, CA
These are the best, great for organizing little things, throwing some nuts and raisins in your purse for later, kids(or hubbies) lunches. I love to put dressing in them and cut the corner and squeeze it out super easy. I love that they are small and I'm not wasting a big sandwich size one on smaller things.! Plus you can trust ziploc brand is not going to bust open on you too!
Nicholas W.
Irving, TX
Are they strong and durable?
Lauren J.
Oviedo, FL
What does everyone normally put in these?
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Has anyone tried anything better than Ziploc?
Kaitlyn R.
Have they thought of making snack bags that have the zipper on the short side?