Ziploc Smart Snap Small Square Containers & Lids

by Ziploc

You know how these turn red when you use them for pasta with red sauce? Does anyone have any tricks to get them back to normal? Sometimes they look so gross afterwards! Need some pointers!
What kind of food do you pack mostly in these containers?
Start your review of Ziploc Smart Snap Small Square Containers & Lids!
How would you rate this product?
PHOENIX, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Oh I love these they are so convenient and functional. I am a flight attendant so I travel all the time and meal prep for my trips so I needed some containers that are reliable and can keep my food fresh for my trips and these are the answer. The seal fantastically and do not leak. They are easy to use and wash and they last forever I highly recommend these.
Edmond
Somewhat flimsy, but they get the job done. Sometimes they are so lightweight that they fall out of their stack. You have to be careful with them in the dishwasher because if the kids are too close to the heat source, they start to curl. Overall, they work just fine and fit well in my lunch bag.
Trenton, NJ
These stackable nice see through bowls are perfect for variety of things. I use mine to store extra food in the fridge. Easy to open/close ,stack, and store away. They are definitely affordable. I would recommend this product
Shakopee, MN
THESE ARE EASY TO USE AND I REUSE THEM ALSO. I LIKE THEM ON TRIPS WHEN WE NEED TO TAKE SNACK MIXES AND TREATS ALONG. I DO WORRY ABOUT THE ENVIRONENTAL IMPACT OF A DISPOSABLE PLASTIC PRODUCT, BUT THE PRODUCT SERVES IT FUNCTION WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT.
Mokena, IL
Love the size of these containers. Perfect for bring a snack in the car for me and my puppies. They close super easy and stay closed. They do not cost to much so if i forget one at the park i am not upset about it.
Geneva, OH
These are great for leftovers. I love the different sizes and they are perfect to bring your lunch to work. The only problem I have is anything red will stain like pasta sauce and I have a hard time getting it out. They work well in the microwave also.
These Tupperware last! I have tried other cheaper brands and they are just that CHEAP. I love tehse for left overs because they seal really well and you can push the air out. They can get damaged after long times use but they hold up well!
I love these containers. especially at holidays when they are a ton of left overs. You can send these off with your family without worrying about never getting your good dishes returned. with the quality and price these are the way to go.
Delray Beach , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
THese are great for leftovers. I love the different sizes and they are perfect to bring your lunch to work. ONLY thing is anything like pasta sauce or a red sauce will stain the container and after a while i just have to throw out.
I have tons of Ziploc containers, who doesn't!? They are great to store left overs or for someone to their lunch in. They are easy to clean too you can just put the, in the dishwasher.