Ziploc Smart Snap Seal Containers with Lids Variety Pack

by Ziploc

Ziploc Smart Snap Seal Containers with Lids Variety Pack: Includes: three 9 oz bowls, two 24 oz bowls, four 32 oz bowls Measurement lines on containers make for exact portion size Wide rim, finger grips and ridged lid make handling easy Great for on-the-go snacking or bringing lunch to the office 1 press prevents the mess Microwaveable safe Freezer safe

Are these durable?
Puede utilizar para el microondas?
What is your experience with these in terms of holding liquids without spills.
Start your review of Ziploc Smart Snap Seal Containers with Lids Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Target
Good for the price, but I wouldn’t purchase again. Ziploc makes great Tupperware if you aren’t looking for your Tupperware to last you any particular length of time. If you want Tupperware to give away and throw out without it bothering your conscience, Ziploc is perfect for you. These containers do not last well over time. The plastic warps and the lids occasionally melt in the microwave. I really don’t abuse my Tupperware, but I do expect it to last through the normal activities of life and cooking. Ziploc doesn’t do that. I’d rather buy Pyrex personally.
Taylor, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Must have . I have tons. We use these to store and organize. They are super affordable and useful. Weather it's to send my family members home with some leftovers or to store my leftover soups it is wonderful to be able to lock the lid tight with no worries.
Granbury, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are a demand in our home. We use them for everything. I store most of our leftovers for our big family to have later. We also use them for meal prepping for our jobs. They fit fairly easily in lunch boxes and on the shelves of refrigerators !
Ankeny , IA
I love these!! I have so many, and I always have to keep buying more because I keep loosing them, or I can't find the right lid. It's great for food storage or even organizing your pantry. I'll keep buying these
They can be very hard to get shut but I've never had a problem with leaking. So great product just a little inconvenient.. pretty affordable because you can reuse them. I would recommend for sure! You can get them at HEB
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is nice as you get different sizes. I use these for packing my lunch. I don’t microwave in them as the plastic isn’t that strong. These are moderately priced. I have in several different sizes for different foods these are convenient and you don’t need to worry if they get damaged.
Watertown, SD
I just love these containers! I have a variety of colors and sizes. Whether storing leftovers, freezing meals or packing lunches. These come in so handy and work very well! And you can't beat the great price! They're easy to locate at any local grocery store.
San Antonio , TX
I may or may not have an obsession with kitchen Tupperware... Ziploc makes great Tupperware that lasts me a good while. It's just so easy to stick my leftovers in there and pop it in the microwave at work the next day! Love these things!
Brooklyn, NY
I use these containers to store leftover food in my fridge. They do a great job of preserving my food for the week. The labeling on the lid and container make it easy to match the two perfectly and the lid has a good lock on the container.
Fort Benning, GA
One of my favorite things to have on hand when we have a big dinner with leftovers. It is so easy to pack food into a few of them and send leftovers home with out guest or pack my husband a lunch from dinner the night before. I also like to pre make salsa's so another great use!!!