Ziploc Smart Snap Containers & Lids Variety Pack - 6 CT uploaded by Ana Cristina W.Ziploc Smart Snap Containers & Lids Variety Pack - 6 CT uploaded by Aaliyah A.

BY ZIPLOC #12 in Food Storage Containers

Ziploc® Smart Snap® Containers & Lids Variety Pack.
Ideal for leftovers.
One press seal.
BPA free.
3m Round.
3m Square.
SC Johnson. A family company. see more...

Ziploc Smart Snap Containers & Lids Variety Pack - 6 CT
  • "I like the Ziploc containers, but I have noticed that they get yucky after a few uses- kind of a white film on them." in 1 review
  • "I use a ton of food storage containers!" in 1 review
Marvin M.
Oak Park, IL
Okay, so guys! These are PERFECT, especially around the holidays. After a large family meal, that is always hosted in my home, it’s so easy to throw all of the food in these containers, clean the kitchen, and head to bed. They make clean up quick and easy - not to mention that they keep the food nice and fresh. I also love these containers on a daily basis when I’m meal prepping for lunch. I can depend on them to never drop in my lunchbox and help keep my food cool until lunchtime.
Nicole B.
Fort myers , FL
I love these so much these are so easy and fast to use for storage meal planning and even just lunches and snacks on the go! I am giving these 5 stars bc I have not ran into any issues with leaking or spills and they are easy to open and close. Also I've dish washed these and it was by accident but they didn't warp or melt so that's awesome too but I don't recommend doing that lol. I'd definitely purchase these again! I normally pick these up at Walmart.
Cynnzeke T.
Kingsburg, CA
These Ziploc storage containers are my absolute favorite. They stack nicely, seal well, and truly don't take up lots of space in the refrigerator. I ordered several medium ones previously and also some small. I thought the small wouldn't be as big as I wanted but they were perfect and realized that the small was actually the size I truly wanted. So this purchase was simply an "add on" to my supply of small containers. Highly recommend!
♡Hope ♡.
I love these for putting literally anything in. You can put anything from small food items, to buttons, pins, coins, and anything else you can think off. The lid stays tight and shut, and doesn’t let anything spill out.
Mehgan T.
Walnut, CA
My husband uses these for his lunches all the time. They’re really thin and light but have lasted a really long time. They hold up in the dishwasher as well. They get the job done and haven’t broken yet. I can’t really think of any cons and I’d recommend them to a friend.
Kerstin P.
I kind of have a love/hate relationship with these. They come in great sizes, you get a ton for the price you pay, but they don’t seem to last very long. No matter how hard I try, the lids always seem to warp, and I just feel like I need to treat these way more delicately than I should have to treat a food storage container. I will still buy them, though, because I can afford to throw them away and repurchase as frequently as necessary.
Junasia L.
Wow, what tough plastic storage box. This one I can stand on in the center of the lid and I am 200+ lbs. These will be used in my shop to store tools I only use once in a while and need a good strong container to store them in. All the other containers I have used so far have caved in or cracked within a few months of use. What I also like about these is there are six latches to keep the water/weather proof lid on.
Onyx H.
Cedar City
Picked some of these up at Walmart and I like that they were inexpensive, I like that there are different sizes, they do the job well :) I haven’t lost a lid yet either so that’s a plus! :) I personally don’t microwave them if I can avoid it, but they can handle a microwave. (I don’t want to stain/warp them and despite several minutes in the microwave they are still fine). Would recommend ^.^
Isabella I.
We've been using Ziploc containers for as long as I can remember. They've always worked wonderfully and survive much longer than other, stiffer plastic containers. These containers are affordable and easy to stock up on. They're easy to use, with simple lid application, and compact storage. They also attach to each other in stacks to help prevent accidental messes. Definitely recommend.
Kaira G.
Winston-Salem
I like These containers, they last for years without getting warped. I do not typically put them in the microwave or dishwasher so I do not know how they would react in those appliances but I think They would last longer by hand washing.