Home & GardenKitchen & DiningFood Storage ContainersZiploc
Smart Snap Containers & Lids Variety Pack - 6 CT

Ziploc Smart Snap Containers & Lids Variety Pack - 6 CT

by Ziploc

Ziploc® Smart Snap® Containers & Lids Variety Pack.
Ideal for leftovers.
One press seal.
BPA free.
3m Round.
3m Square.
SC Johnson. A family company.

Son contenedores de buen tamaño, pequeños pero no tanto, mi han funcionado muy bien, solo que su tapa es muy delgada
Start your review of Ziploc Smart Snap Containers & Lids Variety Pack - 6 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I like the Ziploc containers, but I have noticed that they get yucky after a few uses- kind of a white film on them.in reviews
I use a ton of food storage containers!in reviews
Hope S.
East Haddam, CT
I love these for putting literally anything in. You can put anything from small food items, to buttons, pins, coins, and anything else you can think off. The lid stays tight and shut, and doesn’t let anything spill out.
Tushar A.
Buffalo
Easy and cheap way to carry dry food. Not too bulky as to not fit your bag, purse etc. good quality material to properly seal the containers. Very affordable with decent quality
isabella I.
We've been using Ziploc containers for as long as I can remember. They've always worked wonderfully and survive much longer than other, stiffer plastic containers. These containers are affordable and easy to stock up on. They're easy to use, with simple lid application, and compact storage. They also attach to each other in stacks to help prevent accidental messes. Definitely recommend.
Rubby M.
Ponce, IL
Great To Take Your Lunch To Work And Good For Left Overs And Good For Everything ☺️☺️ Really Effective!! And Really Affordable Too !! And Comes In Great Amounts I Will Totally Recommend It!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
yuriana R.
Pomona
Ziploc es muy buena calidad me gustan sus contenedores de plástico son muy utiles me sacan de muchos problemas
Amanda O.
Mechanicsburg, PA
A little too thin. Can only use a few times before they need to be thrown away, but they are priced right, so you really can’t complain. You can buy almost anywhere
Julie W.
White House, TN
I use these frequently. Perfect for leftovers! I love that you can also put them in the dishwasher, makes for super easy clean up!
Taylor H.
I’ve always had the best outcomes out of the Zip lock name brand. It’s useless to buy the off brand because it never works like it should, therefore ziplock is my go-to brand!
Tadina I.
Deerwood, MN
Easy to stack and the lids lock together so you won't lose them so easily. Keeps food very fresh. Very affordable too! Love them
The W.
Modesto , CA
These are great for an on the go person like me! Pack them the night before and be ready to start your day with no worries or having to stop for fast food.