Ziploc Small Square Containers 5 ct

by Ziploc

Ziploc small square containers 5 ct

Are these airtight?
How long does this keep food fresh for?
Are these durable?
Start your review of Ziploc Small Square Containers 5 ct!
Product Highlights
These are perfect for lunches or left overs, and you can even wash them in the dishwasher top rack without them melting.in reviews
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I buy these storage containers a lot and they are great! They are inexpensive and not only do I use them to store food; but we also use them for lego storage and other toys. I recommend these for food storage or any other sort of organization.
Estrella C.
Socorro
Very useful in storing foods. I was not disappointed with this amazing product. And the most convenient part is that it’s so easy to find. At your local Walmart and even dollar stores. It’s also at such fair price!
Lorrie M.
Ziploc Small Square Containers 5 ct uploaded by Lorrie M.
Ziploc Small Square Containers 5 ct are really good for storing small leftovers or sandwiches. I love that they stack up with the lids storing on top to save space in my cabinets. The lids seal easily and well so I don’t have to worry about messy clean ups from accidental spills. #Ziplock #Influenster
Jessica W.
Temple City, CA
Great container to put in my lunch or fruits on the go. Very easy to use and clean. What's a plus is that it does not leak👍
Alexis B.
Smithfield, NC
These are great for leftovers and also for when you send food to someone. No need to stress about them returning your "good" bowls.
Patrice W.
Great products to store food. I use them when I'm done cooking and I need to put the leftovers in the fridge.
lizzie K.
Shorewood, WI
I love this it helps with keeping food In small spaces in the kitchen and it’s helpful too and comes in packs
shannon W.
pembroke pines
Good containers but a weird size and shape for me. I do not use as often as some others I have but they are still effective and good quality.
tressa E.
Ziploc is a great quality brand!! I recommend all their products! They last longer than any other brand of tubberwear that I've personally tried!
Marilyn A.
Santa Ana, CA
The Ziploc Small Square Containers is great because it’s so easy to close and fits a small yet good enough amount of food for lunch or leftovers!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...