Ziploc Sandwich Bags - 90 CT uploaded by Denisse G.

BY ZIPLOC

Ziploc® Sandwich Bags.

SC Johnson.

A family company.

Brand bags.

Smart Zip® seal.

Feel it zip.

Keep it fresh!

6 1/2 in x 5 7/8 in (16.5 cm x 14.9 cm) see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "They work great for everything and they seal up so well!" in 1 review
  • "I used to by generic brands, but now I've realized how much better ziplock really is." in 1 review
  • "When you have a strong smell inside the bag and it sealed I can not get a whiff of the scent." in 1 review
Bethany A.
Love these they serve multiple uses for a variety of things. I think there a must have!
Denisse G.
These are easy to use and great for a lot of things around the house. You could store food or toys or whatever you need, they are pretty useful and you find them at a very good price.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
These are the best sandwich bags out there!! Very sturdy and durable. They open and close so easily. Have been buying them for years at good prices. Don't settle for imitations!! Highly recommend!!
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I've used ziploc for a long time, at times I've switched to generic brands but I always come back. There's no better plastic bag than the ziploc sandwich bag, it can be used for many things from holding a sandwich, to small pieces of pizza, to cookies to leftovers from last nights dinner. Durable bag that doesn't puncture easy.
Kristen L.
Hyden, KY
I use these every morning for my boyfriends lunch, & they're amazing. I usually get all the air out of it & put it in his bag & when he goes home " if he didn't eat his sandwich, the air is still out of it & it's as fresh as can be!
Jennifer M.
These are the best for keeping food fresh! I use them for absolutely everything! Such a great price too.
Brianna P.
Long Beach, CA
I personally use them all the time and I love them they have the best sandwich bags ever! When you have a strong smell inside the bag and it sealed I can not get a whiff of the scent.
Katie D.
Ziplock has the best quality bags, by far! I used to by generic brands, but now I've realized how much better ziplock really is. I feel that your food stays fresher longer in ziplock!
Krista S.
I only purchase ziplock! I use these sandwich bags the most. They work great for everything and they seal up so well! No other brand even comes close to the sturdiness of ziplock.