Ziploc Sandwich Bags - 4/125 ct. bags

by Ziploc

Ziploc Sandwich Economy 4 pack/125 bags in each pack.

Es plástico resistente? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Start your review of Ziploc Sandwich Bags - 4/125 ct. bags!
Deborah A.
Newark, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Ziploc Sandwich Bags - 4/125 ct. bags uploaded by Deborah A.
This ziploc works great! The tabs are easy to use and stay in place after reopening. It’s very good for packing sandwiches or nuts and snacks
Nafisa  K.
Sammamish, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Ziploc Sandwich Bags - 4/125 ct. bags uploaded by Nafisa  K.
Purchased at: Target
Ziploc sandwich bags are very durable and long lasting. I used it on daily basis to store lunch for work. You can use this ziploc room temp, refrigerate or even freeze item in it and food stays fresh and frost free.
Lucila  S.
Woodbridge, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These bags save me from everything. To save sandwiches, when I have left, I put half an onion in a bag. To travel and keep some things separate. Well I use it for many things it is something inflatable that I have at home.
Barsis F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
These ziploc’s are a must have if you have kids. Makes backing snacks so easy. Bag closes well and doesn’t leak. The size is perfect for small hands. Very affordable and I highly recommend it!!
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,277 reviews
Great sandwich bags that I use quite often. Great at keeping food fresh for a little longer and makes it easier to carry food to work for my lunch break!!
Seena S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Ziploc sándwich bags are useful for everything in the house! Help with everything 😊😊😊😊
Blerina L.
Staten Island, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
These ziploc bags are great to store left over items such as cheeses, butters, fruits, etc
Tia W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Always use these for my go to sandwich bags for lunch. Or bigger snack fit inside. The ziploc is effective and keeps crumbs in. Definitely recommend these for lunches in lunch boxes during school and work!
Gloria  B.
Fort Worth, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Very practical, I think we all have this at home. Perfect for snacks even for keeps the food fresh in the fridge or freezer.
Carolyn B.
Hanahan, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Great to use when packing snacks for the little one's. The best feature about this product is its extra long flap to open the bag. Its helps a ton when kids are growing their own independence.