BY ZIPLOC

Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags.

SC Johnson.

A family company.

Smart Zip® seal.

Feel it zip.

Keep it fresh!

40 bags.

6 1/2 in x 5 7/8 in (16.5 cm x 14.9 cm). see more...

• "We use the for everything on a daily basis!" in 1 review
  • "I use these almost daily in my kids lunch box for their sandwiches." in 1 review
Brittany M.
I like these sandwich bags a lot because they feel like great quality. For example, they aren't super thin or easy to puncture. Also, the easy open tabs really do make it much easier to open. I love this because it is great for the younger kids for school lunches.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
I use these almost daily in my kids lunch box for their sandwiches. They are very durable.
Olivia K.
Las Vegas, NV
We always have a stockpile of these in our house! We use the for everything on a daily basis! Never disappointed!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Tried and true

Ziploc Freezer bags are great . I have a few in my cupboards right now. I usually buy large amounts of meat and I bring it home to separate into individual portions. I tend to cook for myself most times . Or if I cook a larger meal . I will put the leftovers in ziploc bad and freeze to eat at a later time . I know my food will get the freshness locked when using ziploc bags. They can be a little more Money compared to other Brands but they're very good quality . I recommend .