BY ZIPLOC

Ziploc® brand holiday containers come in four festive colors and make it easy to give gifts and seasonal treats while locking in freshness! You can hear the lid securely close with just one press. When you have a secure seal you know you are keeping food fresh, which saves you money. Stackable and nestable with other Ziploc brand containers which saves you space! see more...

Nikki H.
Clinton
love the color of this container. Very durable. Love using this for all my holiday leftovers. Quality is great. Highly recommend to all friends and family. Never go wrong with too many reusable containers. I always keep them in my home
Jessica R.
Queen Creek
I love the holiday colors and designs! Only brand that I've seen who has these available around the holidays. These make great containers as gifts for cookies or fudge with a little string or bows. Sturdy, affordable and reusable.
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
I have lots of containers but I like these a lot. The lid goes on easy and holds on strong. Great for storing leftovers
Lauren A.
Forney, TX
Good for a short amount of time. Food will settle on the size if you put it the the microwave and you can’t get it off.
erika S.
Very festive !! Last for years, and don't leak. I have drawers full of these at home, and I keep buying more.
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
These are perfect for Christmas candy and cookies! And for the price, they're great for candy presents too
Britiany L.
Belfry
My family and I love Tupperware and go through it like crazy. We have a bowl for everything! Ziplock is very affordable and long lasting and we love that they have different seasonal designs! I would definitely recommend this brand!
Cynthia A.
Santa Maria
Great for everyday use! Especially great for sending out cookies. My only complaint would be that the lid tends to stick every now and then.
Jamie C.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the holiday edition it’s so nice when you pack up leftovers and send them home with family it adds a little extra flair