BY ZIPLOC

The slider closure makes these bages easy to open and close! . Keep your food fresh with ziploc brand slider bags. Each bag features a slider closure and an expandable bottom that opens into a flat base, helping the bag stay upright so it s easy to fill. Plus, these bags feature our smart zip seal it lets you hear the bag close so you can feel confident your food is protected. . Highlights: . â slider closure makes these bags easy to close, easy to open. . â flat base helps prevent items from getting squished. . â filled bags stand side by side in most refrigerators, freezers and pantries. . â great for storing... see more...

Buy on Target
meghan g.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
The Ziploc Sliders are my go to baggies. I use them for all my frozen meals, lunch meats, and lunches. They keep everything so fresh!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Great to put dinner away in and or lunch for the kids ..................................
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Greenbrier, TN
Ziplock is the only brand of food storage bags to trust. Never cheap out and buy the store brand, you'll regret it when you're throwing away food and money.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect size for daily uses and the slider is so convenient. Who has time to spend several minutes pressing a seal together?!
Angel W.
Angel W.
des moines, IA
Foodie Expert
These are a staple in my house! A must buy every time I go to Sams club. We use them for everything, food, snacks, crafts, crayons, makeup, works for everything!
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
These a fantastic! I use these all the time and was so happy to find them in such a large quantity. They are wonderful for storing leftovers and other things. I use these so much my friends call me the Zip lock Queen!
Tara D.
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
Foodie Expert
Love ziploc brand!! The only storage brand we use. I use these bags for everything. Sandwiches,fruit, veggies, leftovers you name it.
Foodie Expert
Yes now I store my extra food in my bags niwing there going to be safe and fresh for when I'm ready to use its handy and save me money each month this has been in my family for years to use these bages to store ,and freeze all of are food am glade that products is of the care and do as it says I recommend this to everyone my number one brand happy holidays everyone.
Foodie Expert
Do you like Quality of this brand?