BY ZIPLOC

The slider closure makes these bages easy to open and close! . Keep your food fresh with ziploc brand slider bags. Each bag features a slider closure and an expandable bottom that opens into a flat base, helping the bag stay upright so it s easy to fill. Plus, these bags feature our smart zip seal it lets you hear the bag close so you can feel confident your food is protected. . Highlights: . â slider closure makes these bags easy to close, easy to open. . â flat base helps prevent items from getting squished. . â filled bags stand side by side in most refrigerators, freezers and pantries. . â great for storing... see more...

Buy on Target
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
These are great but in my opinion they are a bit pricey for plastic bags. I have used store brand bags that are comparable in durability and quality.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
The Ziploc Sliders are my go to baggies. I use them for all my frozen meals, lunch meats, and lunches. They keep everything so fresh!
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
Love ziploc brand!! The only storage brand we use. I use these bags for everything. Sandwiches,fruit, veggies, leftovers you name it.
B x.
Ziploc is a high quality brand. I use these for everything from food to storing bath bombs, craft supplies and beauty products.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Perfect size for daily uses and the slider is so convenient. Who has time to spend several minutes pressing a seal together?!
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
I use these all of the time. Never have I ever had a leak problem or have one of them break on me while using!
Yolanda D.
Yes now I store my extra food in my bags niwing there going to be safe and fresh for when I'm ready to use its handy and save me money each month this has been in my family for years to use these bages to store ,and freeze all of are food am glade that products is of the care and do as it says I recommend this to everyone my number one brand happy holidays everyone.
Yolanda D.
Do you like Quality of this brand?