BY ZIPLOC

The slider closure makes these bages easy to open and close! . Keep your food fresh with ziploc brand slider bags. Each bag features a slider closure and an expandable bottom that opens into a flat base, helping the bag stay upright so it s easy to fill. Plus, these bags feature our smart zip seal it lets you hear the bag close so you can feel confident your food is protected. . Highlights: . â slider closure makes these bags easy to close, easy to open. . â flat base helps prevent items from getting squished. . â filled bags stand side by side in most refrigerators, freezers and pantries. . â great for storing... see more...

Buy on Target
Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
These are very convenient to have at my house because everyone is always on the go! This is an easy way to store my snacks for the day such as trail mix, crackers, and fruit!
Carrie U.
This product is good for storing leftovers that need to be eaten relatively soon. It's not so good for things that have to be stored for the long run. The bag rips and has to be replaced after a few days.
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
Foodie Expert
Love ziploc brand!! The only storage brand we use. I use these bags for everything. Sandwiches,fruit, veggies, leftovers you name it.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
My family loves this brand. One time we went to this BBQ place called Scott's BBQ and we bought too much so we put it in the zip lock bag and it stayed in the freezer for about a month and the BBQ tasted exactly the same as i did when we put it in the Freezer; if not better
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
Foodie Expert
These are great but in my opinion they are a bit pricey for plastic bags. I have used store brand bags that are comparable in durability and quality.
Kristen B.
Carol stream, IL
I buy ziploc slider bags for everything but my frozen food but I still use ziplocs for that to. My daughter likes to separate her things so I give her ziplocs by the hand full usually.
Angel W.
des moines, IA
Foodie Expert
These are a staple in my house! A must buy every time I go to Sams club. We use them for everything, food, snacks, crafts, crayons, makeup, works for everything!
Yolanda D.
Foodie Expert
Yes now I store my extra food in my bags niwing there going to be safe and fresh for when I'm ready to use its handy and save me money each month this has been in my family for years to use these bages to store ,and freeze all of are food am glade that products is of the care and do as it says I recommend this to everyone my number one brand happy holidays everyone.
Yolanda D.
Foodie Expert
Do you like Quality of this brand?