BY ZIPLOC

The slider closure makes these bages easy to open and close! . Keep your food fresh with ziploc brand slider bags. Each bag features a slider closure and an expandable bottom that opens into a flat base, helping the bag stay upright so it s easy to fill. Plus, these bags feature our smart zip seal it lets you hear the bag close so you can feel confident your food is protected. . Highlights: . â slider closure makes these bags easy to close, easy to open. . â flat base helps prevent items from getting squished. . â filled bags stand side by side in most refrigerators, freezers and pantries. . â great for storing... see more...

Buy on Target
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
Foodie Expert
These are great but in my opinion they are a bit pricey for plastic bags. I have used store brand bags that are comparable in durability and quality.
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I love the Ziploc quart storage bags with the zipper, because I know things will stay fresh.  I find this to be an easy storage system, especially from freezer to fridge.  I find these bags affordable for what they did.  I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great product. I like the zipper versus to the original sealing. I used these plastic bags for snacks/sandwiches when I was in college. Also, when I go out of town I use this size for storage of my deodorant and lotion. I recommended this product.
Zairi G.
Zairi G.
Davenport , FL
Foodie Expert
You can pack your documents to avoid get them wet or deteriorating. This bags are same great quality as ever. I got it at target stores for less than $3dollars is great to add to your hurricane emergency box. Practical and efficient when use for food storage
Shemariah B.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
My family loves this brand. One time we went to this BBQ place called Scott's BBQ and we bought too much so we put it in the zip lock bag and it stayed in the freezer for about a month and the BBQ tasted exactly the same as i did when we put it in the Freezer; if not better
Brandi t.
Brandi t.
Foodie Expert
Ziploc is a high quality brand. I use these for everything from food to storing bath bombs, craft supplies and beauty products.
Carrie U.
Carrie U.
This product is good for storing leftovers that need to be eaten relatively soon. It's not so good for things that have to be stored for the long run. The bag rips and has to be replaced after a few days.
Tania L.
Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
These are very convenient to have at my house because everyone is always on the go! This is an easy way to store my snacks for the day such as trail mix, crackers, and fruit!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Carol stream, IL
I buy ziploc slider bags for everything but my frozen food but I still use ziplocs for that to. My daughter likes to separate her things so I give her ziplocs by the hand full usually.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Foodie Expert
I use these all of the time. Never have I ever had a leak problem or have one of them break on me while using!
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Foodie Expert
Do you like Quality of this brand?