BY ZIPLOC

The slider closure makes these bages easy to open and close! . Keep your food fresh with ziploc brand slider bags. Each bag features a slider closure and an expandable bottom that opens into a flat base, helping the bag stay upright so it s easy to fill. Plus, these bags feature our smart zip seal it lets you hear the bag close so you can feel confident your food is protected. . Highlights: . â slider closure makes these bags easy to close, easy to open. . â flat base helps prevent items from getting squished. . â filled bags stand side by side in most refrigerators, freezers and pantries. . â great for storing... see more...

Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
You can pack your documents to avoid get them wet or deteriorating. This bags are same great quality as ever. I got it at target stores for less than $3dollars is great to add to your hurricane emergency box. Practical and efficient when use for food storage
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I love the Ziploc quart storage bags with the zipper, because I know things will stay fresh.  I find this to be an easy storage system, especially from freezer to fridge.  I find these bags affordable for what they did.  I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Stacey C.
This is a great product. I like the zipper versus to the original sealing. I used these plastic bags for snacks/sandwiches when I was in college. Also, when I go out of town I use this size for storage of my deodorant and lotion. I recommended this product.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
My family loves this brand. One time we went to this BBQ place called Scott's BBQ and we bought too much so we put it in the zip lock bag and it stayed in the freezer for about a month and the BBQ tasted exactly the same as i did when we put it in the Freezer; if not better
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
These a fantastic! I use these all the time and was so happy to find them in such a large quantity. They are wonderful for storing leftovers and other things. I use these so much my friends call me the Zip lock Queen!
Carrie U.
This product is good for storing leftovers that need to be eaten relatively soon. It's not so good for things that have to be stored for the long run. The bag rips and has to be replaced after a few days.
Kristen B.
Carol stream, IL
I buy ziploc slider bags for everything but my frozen food but I still use ziplocs for that to. My daughter likes to separate her things so I give her ziplocs by the hand full usually.
Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
These are very convenient to have at my house because everyone is always on the go! This is an easy way to store my snacks for the day such as trail mix, crackers, and fruit!
Angel W.
des moines, IA
These are a staple in my house! A must buy every time I go to Sams club. We use them for everything, food, snacks, crafts, crayons, makeup, works for everything!
Marjorie S.
Greenbrier, TN
Ziplock is the only brand of food storage bags to trust. Never cheap out and buy the store brand, you'll regret it when you're throwing away food and money.
Yolanda D.
Do you like Quality of this brand?