BY ZIPLOC

The slider closure makes these bages easy to open and close! . Keep your food fresh with ziploc brand slider bags. Each bag features a slider closure and an expandable bottom that opens into a flat base, helping the bag stay upright so it s easy to fill. Plus, these bags feature our smart zip seal it lets you hear the bag close so you can feel confident your food is protected. . Highlights: . â slider closure makes these bags easy to close, easy to open. . â flat base helps prevent items from getting squished. . â filled bags stand side by side in most refrigerators, freezers and pantries. . â great for storing... see more...

Buy on Target
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
You can pack your documents to avoid get them wet or deteriorating. This bags are same great quality as ever. I got it at target stores for less than $3dollars is great to add to your hurricane emergency box. Practical and efficient when use for food storage
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I love the Ziploc quart storage bags with the zipper, because I know things will stay fresh.  I find this to be an easy storage system, especially from freezer to fridge.  I find these bags affordable for what they did.  I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Stacey C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great product. I like the zipper versus to the original sealing. I used these plastic bags for snacks/sandwiches when I was in college. Also, when I go out of town I use this size for storage of my deodorant and lotion. I recommended this product.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
Foodie Expert
These are great but in my opinion they are a bit pricey for plastic bags. I have used store brand bags that are comparable in durability and quality.
Brandi t.
Foodie Expert
Ziploc is a high quality brand. I use these for everything from food to storing bath bombs, craft supplies and beauty products.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Foodie Expert
I use these all of the time. Never have I ever had a leak problem or have one of them break on me while using!
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect size for daily uses and the slider is so convenient. Who has time to spend several minutes pressing a seal together?!
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Great to put dinner away in and or lunch for the kids ..................................
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
These a fantastic! I use these all the time and was so happy to find them in such a large quantity. They are wonderful for storing leftovers and other things. I use these so much my friends call me the Zip lock Queen!
Marjorie S.
Greenbrier, TN
Ziplock is the only brand of food storage bags to trust. Never cheap out and buy the store brand, you'll regret it when you're throwing away food and money.
Yolanda D.
Foodie Expert
Do you like Quality of this brand?