Ziploc Gallon Bags

by Ziploc

Ziploc Gallon Bags, 13-Count: 13 gal bags Material: nylon and polyethylene Model# ZL13GB6

Does anyone know of retailers with a higher count?
Do you know of any other ziploc style bag as good as Ziploc brand and cheaper?
How many are in there?
Start your review of Ziploc Gallon Bags!
Dayton, OH
I use these all of the time for my food it not only keeps it fresh, separated but it's great for traveling as well!
Cornelius, NC
A great thing to have around the house, but personally, I don't think it's worth it to buy name-brand plastic bags.
Georgetown, TX
These bags are great. From freezing meat to just storing toys or loose stuff it works great. And nothing ever leeks
Bronx, NY
Love these bags, i used them to start my son's small toys, for food, for dog supplies, i grew a mango plant in one
Douglasville, GA
These are simply amazing I live this for meat in my frezzer I don't have to worry about it being freezer burned .
Fort Hood, TX
These are great seals up nicely an doesn't put freezer burn on my food or let air in for things to get stale
I love these bags, hold my fruit and sandwiches very well. Never let me down! Plus easy to close and open.
Longview, WA
These work great for lunches when my husband is at work and to store stuff as well. they are inexpensive.
I've come to find that these ziploc bags are great, they don't leak like other brands. Highly recommend.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love ziploc i use it for everything! Even when i go somewhere my tooth brush goes in a ziploc bag