Ziploc Gallon Bags

by Ziploc

Ziploc Gallon Bags, 13-Count: 13 gal bags Material: nylon and polyethylene Model# ZL13GB6

Does anyone know of retailers with a higher count?
Do you know of any other ziploc style bag as good as Ziploc brand and cheaper?
How many are in there?
Start your review of Ziploc Gallon Bags!
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love thee bags.They hold up very well! They are great for storing food,kids toys and other things.They are also great for icing,just snip off the bottom and they make a great piping bag.
Richland, WA
Decorator Expert Level 4
The ziploc brand will always be the leader in food storage! Their ziploc gallon bags are amazing! They are huge so you can store a lot more in them! They really do seal up so the contents do not get spoiled! You can also use them to store numerous items and as well for organization! Their yellow and green make blue slogan lets you know when the bag is fully sealed! So no air gets in! They make food last longer and as well taste better! My family will never own any other types of storage bags!
Commerce, GA
What can you say about a bag? I'm a person who will use store brand bags as well as the brand name and find them all pretty similar (excepting maybe those from Aldi or Dollar tree which are on my do not buy list). Ziplocks are a product I know I can pull off the shelf from anywhere when I need some storage bags and they'll get the job done with no leaks and no broken seals.
Syracuse, UT
These are a great ziplock bag to have handy not only for food storage but also for organizing kids toys, packing toiletries for vacations, I even use them to help separate the kids underwear and socks in their dressers. They are great to always have on hand for everything!
Belleville, NJ
I love these bags to store my food that I can take with me to school or to work! I also like to store my fruits and freeze them to make shakes throughout the week! I also use them to store my chicken ! It's great product !
Burbank, CA
We always have Ziploc Gallon Bags in the house. They're perfect for storing large amounts of food or other items, and are great to put in the freezer. They are consistently of great quality. I like to wash and re-use them (unless they've touched raw meat) just to cut down on waste.
I've tried other zip bags over the years but I always come back to ziplock. They are by far superior to any other brand. They store and freeze very well. I use them every single day. I make crock pot meals and use them to store in the freeze before I cook my meals. Awesome product.
This is great for freezing food and if im not mistaken this is also the size I used to send clothes in for when my son was in kindergarten this past school year. Product has multiple uses Ziploc Gallon Bags
Mesa, AZ
These are great for pretty much everything. I use these on a daily basic for food. But I also use these to carry hair products if I'm traveling or anything. Many uses.
Lakeland
Use them to put hamburger meat in it, and they seal great, as well as keep the meat from going bad! Would highly recommend this product. They are reasonably priced and great household product.