Ziploc Fresh Produce Bag - 12 Pack

by Ziploc

Artificial and natural flavors. Made with real cheese. What's Inside per Pack: 230 calories (12% DV); 9 g total fat (14% DV); 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 7 g sugars (No DV defined); 560 m sodium (23% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www. marshealthyliving.com. An official partner of Nascar. For more fun visit www. combos.com. Visit us at www. combos.com.

When I went to review combos it went to a review for zip local fresh produce bag 12 pack. Anyone else have this problem?
How much do combo's cost?
Do they combo's taste as good as they look ?
Start your review of Ziploc Fresh Produce Bag - 12 Pack!
Product Highlights
“Great snack the curves salt cravings and gives you a decent pop of flavor!” in reviews
Omg I haven't had these since I was a kid but they are so so so good. I'm going to go buy some!
Corona, CA
I personally like the pizza ones the best, but the rest of the flavors need improvement.
Warren, OH
Combos are sooo delicious! They are a great snack for the kids to eat on a road trip!
Alamogordo, NM
Yum! These are my second favorite to the cracker with pizza! A must have snack!
Yum! These are my second favorite to the cracker with pizza! A must have snack!
Santiago de chile
Me encanta son super rico  los recomiendo tienen sabor a queso son crujientes ideas para llevarlo en el bolsa y disfrutar en cualquier momento
These combos are good . But the flavor is smothering & the pizza taste is just to much but other than that they have some good qualities