Ziploc Freezer Bags

Each Ziploc Freezer bag locks out freezer burn while keeping food fresh and full of taste. Less freezer burn means less wasted food and money. Plus, these tough, durable bags feature our Smart Zip Plus® sealit lets you feel, hear and see the bag close from edge-to-edge, so you can feel confident your food is protected from freezer burn.

Ziploc Freezer Bags! Are they worth the extra money or do you buy store brand?
Me encantó el producto, muy práctico y viene en un buen tamaño. Los reutilizo lavándolos y son duraderos. Ziploc Freezer Bags
So they keep food fresh in the fridge?
Start your review of Ziploc Freezer Bags!
Product Highlights
Only bag I use when freezing left overs and fresh veggies from our garden!in reviews
Chandra G.
Ziploc Freezer Bags uploaded by Chandra G.
 Ziploc Heavy Duty Freezer Bags does an excellent job of protecting my food from freezer burn. Many other brands are not as durable or leak free as Ziplock; this brand seals tight not letting air get in and not allowing the food to go to waste as a result of freezer burn. These freezer bags don't tear easily and also slower to break down after long periods of time in the freezer. They are large enough to hold a lot and you can't beat the price. This is a staple product in my home and I would recommend this product to anyone who uses freezer bags frequently to store meat or extra food/meals.
susana D.
Lynchburg, VA
Ziploc Freezer Bags uploaded by susana D.
Ziplock Ziploc Half Gallon Freezer Bags (144ct.) We almost always keep things in the fridge, as a housewife I look for what lasts, and these bags for me are very good
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Realmente me gustan mucho estas bolsas. Las uso para guardar la comida y cumplen su función de manera excelente, y las uso para muchísimas cosas más, para todo lo que necesite ser almacenado, hasta cuándo voy de viaje hecho cremas y maquillajes en ellas. Ziploc Freezer Bags
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Ziploc Freezer Bags uploaded by Dany N.
Me encanta para guardar los productos para frizar y las carnes para mantenerlas marinadas y frizadas muy buenas me gustan mucho Las recomiendo
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Ziplock makes quality food storage products period! They are top of the line and never fail to protect my leftovers or my items for the freezer! When I buy a bulk package of meat I have to freeze part of it so I turn to my ziploc products!
Roni A.
Eldon, MO
I love these freezer bags.  My meats don't get freezer burnt in these bags. They are very strong and last.
Kendeal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love using the Ziploc freezer bags when I buy bulk meat. It’s easy to separate the food out and store it smaller in my freezer for extra space. Plus my good stays fresh when using the freezer bags. I will continue to use these bags and recommend them to friends!
Blaire E.
LaFayette
Keeps food from getting freezer burnt! Very effective, use these almost every day in my kitchen
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Ziplock bags are my go to when I need a “baggie” for any left overs or even a snack to take on the road! I’ve tried many brands only to be let down by the quality but Ziplock is always top notch! I will never buy any other brand of bags!
Natalie H.
Detroit
Always use these when freezing chicken or beef Lock in the meat No freezer burn Very effective My go to plastic bags
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miranda B.
Fayetteville, NC
il y a un an
Ziploc Freezer Bags! Are they worth the extra money or do you buy store brand?
Deborah P. il y a 10 mois
II have bought both the store brand and Ziploc brand. The Ziploc brand is better at being leakproof